From Chris Rosser, an aerothermal engineer, comes a line of frames that were designed through analysis and science to provide the best resonance and vibration performance.
The AOS 3.5 V2 builds on the scientific approach used to design the AOS 5 V2 and AOS 5.5 V2 but brings the target all up weight below 250g. In many regions quadcopters that weigh less than this are not subject to the same burdensome regulations as heavier drones.
With the right components (naked Caddx Vista and 650mAh 4S) the AOS 3.5 V2 can carry an Insta360 GO 2 and still come in under 250g!
But just because a quad cannot weigh more than 250g doesn't mean that we shouldn't strive for the speed, power and agility typically only available from heavier drones. With the right components, you can go toe to toe with 5" freestyle quads with similar flingability and smoothness.
A combination of finite element simulation and real-world flight testing gives this frame exceptional vibration and resonance performance. This means you can run less filtering and higher PID gains for a smoother and more responsive feel with greatly improved mid-throttle oscillations and cool motors.
- Approx. 40g with all hardware
- Designed for up to 3.5 inch props
- 160mm wheelbase
- 4 mm Arms
- One 25.5x25.5 or 20x20 mm stack in the front and one 25.5x25.5 or 20x20 mm stack in the rear OR
- One 30.5x30.5, 25.5x25.5, or 20x20 mm stack in the center
- Fits the Caddx Vista or HDZero 1W Freestyle VTX perfectly
- Fits both 20mm (DJI camera) and 19mm (Micro-sized) cameras
- Motor mounting 9x9 up to 12x12 (1404, 1504, 1505 recommended)
- Standoffs, frame, and motor screws included
1x AOS RC AOS3.5 V2 Frame Kit