TBS Source One 5" V 3
TBS Source One 5" V 3
Changes from v 0.2 to v 3
- New TopPlate, with longer Battery-strap slots - backwards compatible to V0.2
- New BatteryPad, cause of the repositioning and longer Battery-strap slots - NOT backwards compatible to V0.2
- New Cam-plate design, with Angel holes and a forward position, the Plate also contacts the 4 front Spacers for more rigidy in the front part - backwards compatible to V0.2
- Main-plate is now on top for more building room, a 20x20 (M2) mounting pattern added in the front, Antenna Zip-tie holes added - NOT backwards compatible to V.22
- 5 inch Arms got a reinforcement on the outer mounting hole (backwards compatible to V.01 and V0.2)
- New Bottom-plate - NOT backwards compatible to V0.2
- Changed our versioning because it sounds better (we went from v0.2 straight to v3)
That's all changes on the Carbon and the BatteryPad. For the guys that want to mount the Battery on the bottom, a small 3D-batterystrap mount was made, which also gives the battery a flat mounting option, cause of the swap of the Center and Bottom plate. All other 3D-Printed parts will fit the Version 3.
The SOURCE ONE project is a first of its kind collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product.
The SOURCE ONE is a wide-stance X configuration frame, popular for freestyle or free-range acrobatic flying. It is built to withstand harsh crashes and abuse. It fits and protects all the classic FPV components and is optimized for light weight. The SOURCE ONE is a perfect everyday workhorse for casual FPV flying and competitive freestyle.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/tbs-trappy/source_one
- Interactive Manual (work in progress)
- 3D Printed files on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourceone
- 3D Printed Parts (STL) also available on github!
- Frame Weight: 117.5g
- Wheelbase: 220mm 5", 300mm 7"
- Top Plate: 2mm
- Bottom Plate: 3mm
- Stack mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm
- Camera: full size or micro (with 3D print cradle, coming soon)
The Source One Bundle is a great kit at a great price. Perfect for beginners to start out with or experienced pilots to do some gnarly stuff without hurting wallets. All you need to do is add your own receiver.
1x TBS Source One Frame (Top, Bottom. Brace and 2x Camera plate, 4x Arms)
1x Screw & Standoff set
Bundle Kit Includes:
1x Source One Frame Set
1x Foxeer Razer Mini Fpv Camera
1x TBS Unify Pro 5G8 HV - RACE 2 (MMCX)
1x Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 Flight Controller
1x Spedix IS30 4-In-1 ESC
4x Hypetrain Ummagawd 2150KV Motors
1x Foxeer Lollipop V2 5.8Ghz Antenna (MMCX)
1x Set of 4 HQ Prop Durables 5x4.5x3V3 Propellers
We Also Recommend
BrainFPV Radix F4 Flight Controller + gOSD (Custom Graphical OSD, Baro, Stackable, Betaflight)