This product creates a barrier around your electronics, protecting them from water, mud, snow, etc. It does this while allowing heat to dissipate, preventing overheating which other similar products have been known to cause. If properly applied, Kotking will protect your expensive electronics from the elements.
HOW TO APPLY
- Tear down all parts so you can easily put KOTKING on them, no need to unsolder
- Clean up all surfaces with air blower, brush, or cloth to avoid dust, oil, moisture or any other things that cover it
- Apply KOTKING to all components such as flight controller, VTX, camera boards evenly and slowly. You can use our tiny brush or a wooden stick to make them even
- Put them in a balanced position and let them dry for about 15-20 mins, and you can do the same for the low side later
- To coat FPV camera you can put KOTKING on camera connector, on camera case especially on connection between case, and FPV camera focus ring
Note: Please do one side until KOTKING dry and you can do the other side later
Do not cover barometer, buttons, ports, USB, and any other connectors.
1x Kotking Waterproof Coating - Transparant Color 15ML
1x Applicator Brush
1x Wooden Stick
We Also Recommend
GDW RS0708 High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear 350/360 Mini Digital Servo