The Nano TX V2 Module is packed with upgrades for an unrivaled pilot experience. Featuring the innovative T-LED antenna with its flicker frequency indicating signal transmitting and module connection statute. With up to 1W/2W power, it empowers stable links for FPV racing, long-range flight, and professional photography. Seamlessly integrate with Backpack and customize buttons. Enjoy fluently flying with the 1804 cooling fan. Unleash your full potential with the Nano TX V2 Module.
- The First ever T-LED antenna with built-in LED display functionality, allowing pilots to effortlessly monitor the signal transmitting and receiving while using the radio transmitter.
- It offers 3 versions: 2.4GHz with a maximum output power of 1W, and 915/868MHz with a maximum output power of 2W. The max packet rate is F1000/200Hz.
- Featuring an integrated TCXO, it minimizes frequency deviation for stable performance, eliminating signal interference.
- With its optimized internal airflow channel and a heat sink, a high-speed 1804 cooling fan, it effectively dissipates heat even during high power output, ensuring stable link performance.
- Support backpack and custom button functions based on ELRS V3.3, empowering pilots to connect external devices and set buttons according to personal usage habits.
- Item: BETAFPV Nano TX V2 Module | ELRS 2.4GHz/915MHz/868MHz
- Weight: 28g
- Color: White
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA(2.4GHz), SMA(915/868MHz)
- RF Power(2.4GHz): 25mW/50mW/100mW/250mW/500mW/1000mW
- RF Power(915/868MHz): 10mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/250mW/500mW/1000mW/2000mW
- Packet Rate(2.4GHz): 50Hz/100Hz/150Hz/250Hz/333Hz/500Hz/D250/D500/F500/F1000
- Packet Rate(915/868MHz): 25Hz/50Hz/100Hz/100Hz Full/200Hz/D50
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM, 915MHz FCC, 868MHz EU
- Backpack: Support
- Input Voltage: 7V~13V DC
- Power Consumption(2.4GHz): 8V,1000mA@1000mW, 150Hz，1:128
- Power Consumption(915/868MHz): 8V,1000mA@1000mW, 50Hz，1:128
- USB Port: Type-C
- Fan Voltage: 5V
- Default Firmware Version: ExpressLRS V3.3.0
|SuperG Nano TX
|Nano TX V2
|Max RF Power
|External Power Supply
1W&2W Output Power
The Nano TX V2 Module also offers 3 versions: 2.4 GHz with a maximum output power of 1W, and 915/868MHz with a maximum output power of 2W. Featuring an integrated TCXO, it minimizes frequency deviation for stable performance, eliminating signal interference. Experience stronger signals, longer transmission distances, and an expanded radio transmitter range. With these options, pilots can explore and connect with greater freedom in wireless communication.
Longer Range with Stable Link Quality
Nano TX V2 Module is built-in a TCXO (temperature-compensated crystal oscillator). With the high-quality TCXO, it can withstand extreme temperatures with no fear of heat and cold, continuously outputting accurate frequency for long-range flight. Click to learn more about the TCXO. ensuring a super stable yet strong radio link for pilots to fly in any environment that requires extremely stable signals and low latency, including long-range flights, multiplayer flights, and FPV racing. It gives pilots a robust and aggressive flight experience.
The T-LED antenna innovatively integrates LED with the antenna, enabling direct information display on the antenna. When the antenna is successfully connected, the regular flickering indicates the status of signal transmission and reception. The light being on represents signal transmission, while the light being off represents signal reception. The speed of the flickering varies based on the telemetry ratio and packet rate, offering pilots a unique visual experience.
Additionally, it detects the connection status between the antenna and the TX module, preventing damage caused by incorrect usage. The flickering light irregularly during the antenna swinging indicates antenna damage, while flickering irregularly during turning the antenna connector indicates a loose connection in either the antenna or the TX module, requiring replacement.
Note: This T-LED Antenna only lights up on the Nano TX V2 Module. Other antennas like Moxon and Loop can also be used directly on the Nano TX V2 Module(915/868MHz version), but the 2.4GHz version requires an RP-SMA to SMA adapter.
The Nano TX V2 features a fully injection-molded shell with excellent texture. With its optimized internal airflow channel and a heat sink, a high-speed 1804 cooling fan, it effectively dissipates heat even during high power output, ensuring stable link performance. Pilots can fly with confidence and enjoy reliable performance, thanks to this double-checked cooling solution.
Highly Customizable Solution
Backpack, developed by the ExpressLRS team, is an optional module designed for radio transmitters. It provides enhanced flexibility and scalability, empowering pilots to connect external devices such as goggles, the Nano TX V2 Module offers a highly customizable and expandable solution for pilots' varied application scenarios and functional needs. There are two buttons reserved for pilots to customize their functions, empowering pilots to set buttons according to personal usage habits.
Works with Most Radio Transmitters
The Nano TX V2 Module could be configured via LUA script. EdgeTX V2.8.0 and OpenTX radio transmitter that supports CRSF could be used easily. It is available for popular Nano port TX like BETAFPV LiteRadio 3 Pro, Radiomaster Zorro/Pocket, Jumper T Pro V2/T20, TBS Tango 2, etc., and Radiomaster TX16, Boxer, and Jumper T16/T20, Frsky QX7, X9 when used with a Micro-Nano Module Adapter.
1x BetaFPV ExpressLRS Nano TX V2 Module
1x T-LED Antenna
1x USB to Type-C Data Cable
1x Type-C Male to XT30U Male Power Cable
1x Instruction Manual
1x Service Card