Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" PNP Hexacopter
In an effort to push the boundaries of nano FPV, Flywoo has created the Firefly Hex Nano. This is possibly the smallest hexacopter design ever.
The Firefly is a nano-sized FPV drone designed to carry Insta360 Go, BetaFPV SMO 4K, or naked GoPro camera for some action flying. Weighing in at just 57.9g, the Firefly is small, flexible, and stable, but is full of power and offers unmatched control. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jello.
It is equipped with GOKU HEX 13A STACK and 6pcs ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors. This allows the Firefly to be quiet, stable, flexible, and fly for a long time. Perfect for capturing great flight video.
Add your own receiver to get in the air.
- Weight: 57.9g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Flight Controller: GOKU HEX F4 16*16
- ESC: GOKU 13A ESC
- Frame: Firefly hex nano Frame
- Motors: Robo 1202.5 5500KV
- Props: HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- Camera Degree: 15°-90°
- VTX: Goku VTX625 450mw
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz
- Antenna Length: 30mm (RHCP)
- Recommended Battery: 4S 450mAh / 4S 300mAh battery (Not included)
1x Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" PNP Hexacopter