iFlight's Blitz E80 is an individual BLHeli_32 ESC. Perfect for those looking to avoid 4-In-1 ESCs or just needing single ESCs for fixed-wing purposes.
BLITZ E80 BLHeli_32 Dshot600 Single ESC was designed to give your motors smooth power with great stability and durability. The 32bit 48mHz G071 MCU and 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 240UF Low ESR capacitors bring faster-responding speed and a smoother flying experience.
- 2-8S input (max 8S)
- 80A 8 layers 4OZ copper PCB, better operating load capacity;
- 11 pieces TDK MLCC total 420UF Low ESR capacitors, lower ripple and more stable;
- Top grade NTMFS5C430NL MOSFET, stable and reliable;
- 1 * 3528 LED for power- on display;
- Rational layout, large soldering pad, countersinks and semicircle orifices enable each layer to be energized after power-on.
- Input Voltage: 2-8S
- Max. Continuous Current: 80A
- Max. Burst Current: 100A
- MCU: G071
- BEC: No
- Firmware: BLHeli32
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Telemetry: Supported
- Target: IFLIGHT_BLITZ_G2
- Dimensions: L40 x W17 x W10mm
- Weight: 9.5g(±2)
- Protocol: DShot DShot150/300/600/MultiShot/OneShot PWM Drive
1x iFlight Blitz E80 Single BLHeli_32 ESC
1x 50V 470uF Capacitor
1x Power Cable and ESC Signal Wires