Immersion RC Ghost Hybrid V2 Uno
The Immersion RC Ghost Hybrid Uno is a high-end video transmitter and RC control link on one board.
Doesn’t Get Much Simpler…
There is nothing like the experience of flying an FPV drone, but building these marvelous machines is more complex than it needs to be.
With Tramp, IMRC set out to raise the bar on video transmitter technology. With Ghost, they set out to redefine the norms in receivers for R/C control. And now they have fused these two together, in the groundbreaking Ghost Hybrid v2.
Designed by pilots, built by pilots, supported by pilots.
- 20 x 20, or 25.5 x 25.5mm Mounting
- UNO Version with Single RX
- Single-Sided PCB with Gummies Included
- Only 2.2g
- Long-range and Low Latency
- 500Hz Updates
- Native Team Race Support
- 2.4GHz LoRa and FLRC Control
- 5.8GHz 1-600mW Video Transmitter
- All 48 Standard Channels Supported
- Thermally Regulated, Factory Calibrated
Best Race Control Link PERIOD!
A combination of one full receiver (UNO model), and the unique ‘Solid250’ mode, fuse to provide the most solid race control link in the business, with no competition in sight.
Racers at the higher tiers of the sport can’t afford lost packets, and traditional R/C links just can’t deliver a solid link.
Developed with the help of the unbeatable XBlades team.
Intelligent Video Tx Control
Intelligent, and direct control of the video transmitter from the Ghost ecosystem. Use either the OLED menus on the Ghost Transmitter module or the responsive OpenTx tools menu.
Tx remains silent on power-up, shuts down immediately in an (unlikely) failsafe.
Native Team Race Support
During team racing, pit-stops are as adrenaline-fueled as they are with Formula 1 racing. Pilots need to get on the ground, and their teammates in the air as quickly as possible, and with the minimum fuss.
The Ghost Hybrid is the first and only product to natively support team racing, without the help of a flight controller.
Split-second transmitter shut-off and instantaneous power-up of the following quad are truly best in class, as shown by a 1st place win at the MultiGP Mayhem 2021 edition.
The best part… no complex configuration, just bind, assign switches, and fly.
qTee, a.k.a ‘Cutie’ antennas are center-fed dipoles, with integral balun to ensure no cable radiation, and without unexpected nulls in the radiation pattern.
Tip to Tip length of just 60mm, easy to install in anything from a Whoop™ to an X-Class quad.
The UNO version of the hybrid ships with one qTee antenna.
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable (Rx and VTx)
- Power Supply: 5V, with Over Voltage Protection
vTx Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
- Dimensions: 26mm x 26mm, 2.2g (w/o antennas)
1x Immersion RC Ghost Hybrid V2 UNO
1x qTee Antennas