Matek VTX-1G3SE 1.2/1.3GHz Video Transmitter
Finally, a modern 1.2/1.3GHz video transmitter, designed with features we have grown accustomed to with our 5.8GHz hobby transmitters. This Matek vtx supports Tramp protocol for easy control, has a built-in microphone, wide input voltage, and even pit mode and output power up to 800mW.
- 2CH_US version (1258MHz & 1280MHz), SKU: VTX-1G3SE-2
- RF power output: 0.1mw(0, pit mode), 25mw(1), 200mw(2), 800mw(3)
- CMS control via Tramp protocol variant for 1.3G
- Button control and LED indicators
- Built-in AGC microphone
- 6-36V DC IN (2-8S LiPo)
- Power Consumption: 40mA(0.1mw), 110mA(25mw), 150mA(200mw), 250mA(800mw) @12V IN
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Audio Subcarrier: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz, onboard microphone on 6.5MHz
- RF Connector: SMA
- Weight: 9g ( w/o antenna)
- Size: board 36*21.5mm
- + IN-: 6-36V DC input with reverse polarity protection
- VID: Video input
- G: Ground
- 5V: onboard regulator output, Max. 1.5A load on this pad
- A6.0: Audio 6.0MHz input
- RX: CMS control via Tramp protocol
- TX & RX: UART for firmware update
- Press button-A to select RF output levels, 0 (blue LED)= 0.1mw pitmode, 1=25mw. 2=200mw, 3=800mw
- Press and hold the button-B for 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button-B to select the frequency (only 1258 and 1280 can be selected on US 2CH version)
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, no RF output on this frequency.
- New frequency and output will be enabled if no button action within 3 seconds
- Connect “RX” to any spare UART-TX of flight controller, enable “VTX(Tramp) protocol” on corresponding UART.
- Copy and paste following command into CLI of BF4.1 or later release
- vtxtable bands 2
vtxtable channels 8
vtxtable band 1 1G3_A A 1080 1120 1160 1200 1240 1280 1320 1360
vtxtable band 2 1G3_B B 1080 1120 1160 1200 1258 1280 1320 1360
vtxtable powerlevels 3
vtxtable powervalues 25 200 800
vtxtable powerlabels 25 200 800
- When CMS control is enabled, button control will be overridden.
- only 1258 and 1280 can be enabled via CMS control on 2CH version.
- INAV doesn’t support 1.3G CMS control via Tamp protocol for now.
1x Matek VTX-1G3SE 1.2/1.3GHz Video Transmitter
1x Dipole Antenna
- Powering on without an antenna connected will damage VTX. No support will be provided if you do so.
- This product requires an amateur radio license to operate legally. Please check your local laws and regulations before purchasing.