Experience the latest in soldering technology with the Miniware TS101 Mini Portable Smart Soldering Iron. The TS101 is an upgraded version of the TS100 smart soldering iron, which has become one of the favorite irons in the hobby. Its lightweight, compact, and versatile design allows for easy portability, while the temperature control feature ensures precise and efficient soldering. Enjoy upgraded features and options compared to the original TS100.
Power input supply is NOT included. You will need to provide your own power cable and connector (2.5mm barrel connector). The TS101 is also compatible with any USB-C PD3.0+ compatible power source.
- TS101 controller has a sharp and tough overall appearance, and uses a larger 128*32 pixel OLED screen to display more heating data.
- The classic A-B button operation continues the TS100 operation habit and reduces user’s learning cost. The tip insertion end of controller fixes the soldering tip with a ball screw, no hex screw to loosen before inserting and removing a tip.
- A new convenient and practical accessory--an anti-slip cap, looking like the head of a cat, can not only be used as a simple stand to support the iron and prevent it from rolling, but also be used for finger anti-slipping and removing the soldering tip.
- Smart Soldering Iron TS101 uses DC and PD dual power input. The power range of the popular DC5525 interface has been extended to DC 9-24V (up to 65W). A USB-C interface replaces the original Micro USB interface, which serves for firmware upgrade, and a standard PD power input up to 45W.
- The temperature adjustment range has also been optimized to 50-400℃ for more application scenarios. In terms of intelligent operation, TS101 has more detailed menu setting items, and the newly added “Boost” heating function can quickly heat up in a short time to meet the welding needs of special scenes.
- TS101 and TS100 use the same soldering iron tips, so your existing TS100 soldering tips can continue to be used to this upgrade version iron.
- Voltage and Power Range:
- DC 9-24V 9-65W (MAX)
- PD3.0 9-20V 9-45W (MAX)
- PD3.1 9-28V 9-90W (MAX)
- Temperature Stability: ±2%
- Temperature Range: 50°C~400°C（MAX）
- Max Operation Ambient Temperature: 40°C
- Soldering Tip Resistance to Ground: <2Ω
- Screen: OLED
- Power Interface: USB Type-C Port
- Certification: Compliant with EU CE FCC UKCA
- Control Port: Length 98mm
- Net Weight: 33g (control part + tip)
- Data Transfer: USB Type-C Port
1x Miniware TS101 Mini Portable Smart Soldering Iron
1x B2 Tip
1x Anti-slip Cap
1x User Manual
1x USB-C Silicone Cable