** Now branded as Caddx Air Unit, product is the same **
The FPV Air Unit features an ultra-low-latency high-definition digital image transmission, 1080p/60fps video recording, and eight frequency channels, allowing eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
Compatible with DJI's Digital FPV Goggles, the Air Unit (Digital VTX + HD FPV Camera) provides amazingly clear video, low latency, and even a built-in 1080P/60 FPS DVR. The Air Unit is also compatible with the DJI FPV Remote Controller.
- Weight: Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8g
- Dimensions: Air Unit 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm Camera 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2'' CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 4 M Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600 FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Weight: 8.2 g
- Channels: 8
FCC Channel Info:
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- The air unit may become hot during or after operation.
- DO NOT touch the air unit before it cools down.
- DO NOT use the air unit for an extended period when there is no external cooling equipment. Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and enter overheat protection mode.
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames.
- Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
1x DJI FPV Air Unit (with camera and four M2 screws)
1x Three-in-one cable
2x Antenna (MMCX 90 Degrees)