Stay in control with the Holybro Kakute F4 Flight Controller V2.4. Featuring the MPU6000 gyro, designed for smooth, precise flight, and made with high-quality materials at an affordable price. Take to the skies with confidence.
The Holybro Kakute F4 V2.4 Flight Controller includes plug-and-play DJI O3 HD camera plug, 4in1 ESC ports, barometer, OSD, 5x UARTs, logging capability with built-in flash, 5V and 9V/3A BEC, easy soldering layout and much more.
The Kakute F4 V2.4 is DJI HD ready. It has an easy plug-and-play port with an on-board 9V/A regulator designed to power your HD video transmitter like DJI O3 Air Unit & Caddx Vista while supporting analog systems. It has 5x dedicated UART ports with built-in inversion for peripherals. It is also ready for autonomous flight with the on-board barometer. There are LED & buzzer pad, I2C pad (SDA & SCL) for external GPS/Magnetometers
- MCU - STM32F405
- IMU - MPU6000
- Barometer - BMP280
- OSD - AT7456E
- 5x UARTs (1,3,4,4,6,7)
- 128 Mbit Dataflash chip
- Battery input voltage: 2S-8S
- BEC 9V/3A - Optimized for DJI O3 Air unit
- BEC 5V/2A
- 7x PWM Outputs (6 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire, ESLR).
- Mounting - 30 x 30mm, Φ4mm hole with M3 Grommets
- Dimension - 37x37mm
- Weight – 7g
- JST-SH1.0_8pin port (For 4in1 ESCs)
- JST-SH1.0_6pin port (For DJI/Caddx HD System and other VTX)
1x Holybro Kakute F4 Flight Controller V2.4
4x Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommets
1x Cable Set for FPV systems and ESCs