The Aquila16 brushless quadcopter is a more advanced choice for beginners. It's an inverted quadcopter with a modular aerodynamic design. Fly for up to 8 mins, covering a maximum distance of 200 meters. Enjoy stable hovering and enhanced frame protection, allowing for consistent flight practice and better control. Accelerate your FPV learning curve and become a pro sooner with it.
Also available in kit form with goggles and radio
- Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter excels in hover capability for assisted flight, ensuring safe and effortless flight for worry-free learning.
- Built with durable PA12 material, the Aquila16 with whoop duct has excellent impact resistance in drop & impact, providing you more peace of mind.
- With an 1100mAh battery, it offers a flight time of 8 minutes and a maximum flight distance of 200 meters. For those seeking advanced flight modes like freestyle or racing, opting for a 650 battery is recommended.
- The fixed battery configuration port and modular battery minimize redundancy designs, making installation simple and hassle-free.
- The self-developed Aquila16 V1.0 FC, using the BETAFPV configuration, comes with the most popular firmware in the FPV community. Beginners are able to learn and understand more about FPV, which is an essential way to get drone experience.
- It offers 3 fly and speed modes, catering from novice to pro and gradually unlocking advanced skills.
- Item: Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter
- Battery: Aquila16 Exclusive Battery|1100mAh (Default), 650mAh (Optional)
- Camera: C02
- Camera Angle Adjustment: 15°-30°
- Charger Used: BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2
- Flight Controller: Aquila16 V1.0
- Flight Modes: N/S/M Mode
- Flight Time(4.35V-3.4V): 8 mins
- Frame Material: Black PA12
- Motors: 1102|18000KV
- Power Connector: BT2.0 Connector
- Propellers: Beta-45mm 3-Blades Props
- Receiver: Serial ELRS 2.4G 3.0 Version
- Receiver Binding: Power up 3 times
- Video Transmitter(VTX): Aquila 25-350mW VTX
- VTX Power and Range: 25mW (Range:80m), 350mW (Range:200m)
- Wheelbase: 86mm
- Weight(Without Battery): 47.1g
- Takeoff Weight(With 1100mAh Battery): 72.5g
Fly Further, Fly Longer
With an impressive 8 mins flight time, you can enjoy endless practice sessions and a flight distance of up to 200m indoors or outdoors. Enjoy uninterrupted flights, enabling you to concentrate on refining your piloting skills. The kit features a high-power, low-latency 350mW video transmission system, guaranteeing real-time video transmission with stable signals up to 200 meters. Say goodbye to lag and immerse yourself in the thrill of the flight.
Auxiliary Flight Function
The Aquila16 FPV Kit excels in hover capability for assisted flight, ensuring safe and effortless flight for worry-free learning. Built-in highly precise barometer to detect the height, it benefits from great stability due to its position hold mode, and auto-hovering, which enables the drone to stay at the current height. This function guarantees emergency landing in situations of lost control or low battery. Meanwhile, its stable flight characteristics allow for capturing stunning footage with utmost precision using the VR03 FPV Goggles. Experience an immense amount of enjoyment and ease of flight.
Note: The position hold function is only available in N mode.
Designed to Make Flying Easier
Every aspect of its design embodies making flying easier for beginner-friendly. The inclusion of an inverted duct system enhances thrust and stability, enabling the drone to achieve superior flight performance with precision. The fixed configuration port and modular battery minimize redundancy designs, making installation simple and hassle-free. The duct guard design ensures safe flights by protecting the propellers, equipped to handle unexpected obstacles.
Fly Indoor and Outdoor
The Aquila16 FPV Kit provides an exhilarating flying experience for all, regardless of age or skill level. The durable construction guarantees lasting performance, while intuitive controls offer precise maneuverability, ensuring a worry-free indoor and outdoor flying experience while capturing breathtaking moments with a high-quality camera and enjoying the thrill of real-time FPV. Effortless setup allows you to fully immerse yourself in the sheer joy of flight, unlocking boundless creative possibilities.
Various Modes, Accessible to All
The Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter offers N/S/M 3 flight modes and supports 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST. With Turtle Mode, no burden to fly away, and there is no need to walk away to correct the position manually to flip it over and resume flying when the quadcopter falls to the ground and upside down. Whether you're a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, the Aquila16 FPV Kit empowers everyone to fly confidently from day one.
The Aquila16 FPV Kit comes with a default 1100mAh battery, ideal for beginners seeking a smooth flying experience in N/S mode. However, for those looking to advance their freestyle and racing flight skills in M Mode, the 650mAh version battery is more suitable, it needs to be purchased separately.
1x Aquila16 Brushless Quadcopter
4x Beta-45mm 3-Blades Props (Spare Set)
2x Aquila16 Exclusive Battery|1100mAh
2x Charging Adapter Cable
1x BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester V2
1x 4Pin Adapter Cable
1x Cross Screwdriver
1x Exclusive Screw Set (Spare)
1x Prop Removal Tool
1x USB Type-C Adapter Board (Used in connection with the 4Pin adapter cable for FC to configuration)