Pavo30 whoop quadcopter, a new concept of 3-inch pusher drone developed by BETAFPV, is going further in performance, durability, and power with a brand new power system. It's powerful enough to carry SMO 4K camera or a customized Naked Camera for all FPV freestyle tricks, and also can carry a GoPro for some simple action flying. Hence this 3-inch whoop drone can meet more high-quality shooting needs. Pilots can enjoy incredibly stable and clear HD footage video!
Add your own receiver to get in the air.
- Pavo30 is the first 3-inch pusher whoop drone developed by BETAFPV. Compared with Beta95X V3 pusher whoop drone, it's going further in performance and durability with a brand new power system.
- The analog vtx version comes with Toothpick F722 AIO 35A FC, 1505-3400KV motor, and HQ75 5-blade props. This highly efficient power system lays the foundation for powerful and stable flight.
- Pavo30 whoop drone can do both freestyle and cinematic shots. Not only can support carrying SMO 4K camera or a customized Naked Camera for more maneuverability to achieve all FPV freestyle tricks, it can also carry a GoPro for some simple action flying.
- Equipped with newly developed Pavo30 frame, which is made of PA12 material, it has higher abrasion resistance, toughness, and shows excellent impact resistance in drop & impact tests.
- Centering the drone's gravity by reversed-motor design and more compact structure to make the drone more maneuverable to achieve all FPV freestyle.
- The shock mitigation system with cushion make cameras more stable during flight, which ensures pilots can capture all the beautiful moments with stabilized and clear video.
- Weight: 145g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 118mm
- FC: F722 AIO 35A FC
- Frame: Pavo30 Frame Kit
- Motor: 1505 - 3400KV Motor
- Propeller: HQ75 5-Blade Props
- FPV Camera: ANT Nano Camera
- Camera Tilt: 0°- 60°
- VTX: M02 25-350mW VTX
- Camera Mount: SMO 4k Camera Mount
- SMO 4K Tilt: 5°- 45°
- Recommended Battery: 750-850mAh 4S Battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery Connector: XT30
- Flight Time: ~6-8 Minutes
Pavo30 Frame Kit
Equipped with newly developed Pavo30 frame made of PA12 material, it has higher abrasion resistance, toughness, and shows excellent impact resistance in drop & impact tests. So the whole drone will be more durable during flight and no fear of crash. The reversed pusher style puts all the cameras and batteries on the top of the drone, coupled with a more compact frame structure, the center of gravity of Pavo30 is right in the middle, which makes the flight more flexible.
Analog Camera & VTX
Pavo30 whoop drone analog vtx version comes with Caddx ant camera, which is an analog FPV micro camera with 1200TVL Global WDR, only weigh 2g. In addition, M02 25-350mW VTX is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX including 25mW, 100mW, 200mW and 350mW. With 350mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun.
FC and ESC
Equipped with the updated F722 2-6S 35A AIO FC (BLHeli_S), Pavo30 whoop drone totally supports a 4S battery for a stable and flexible flight experience. Comes with a BETAFPVF722 processor FC, BetaFlight OSD, and 35A BLHeli_S ESC, this AIO flight controller offers more powerful flight performance that can push your FPV flight to the max. We highly recommend 750-850mah 4S battery for the drone, Pavo30 can get 6-8min flight time with it.
Motor & Props
Pavo30 pusher whoop drone HD Digital VTX version comes with 1506-3000KV motor & Gemfan D76 5-Blades props. These 2 configurations achieve a perfect dynamic balance, which gives the drone more flexible and longer flying time. Pilots can enjoy powerful and stable flights with less noise.
The Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter also comes with "props out" by default. Why we need "Props out" direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and "washes out" in hard corners. With reversed props or "props out", no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
1. Cli Dump of Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter(Click here to find the details).
2. Cli Dump of Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter(HD Digital VTX) (Click here to find the details).
2. STL File for the Base of Naked Camera for Pavo30 Pusher Drone Series (Click here to find the details.)
3. How to power the Naked Camera on Pavo30 or Pavo30 HD Digital VTX. One adapter 3P GH1.25 power cable for Customized Naked Camera is offered in the package, pilots can use it to power the Naked Camera.
4. How to Connect the External Rx to Toothpick F722 35A AIO FC (Click here to find the details).
1x Pavo30 Whoop Quadcopter
1x HQ75 5-Blade Propellers(2CW+2CCW)
1x 20mm FPV Camera Mount
1x USB Adapter Board for FC
1x Adapter Cable for Customized Naked Camera