** Discontinued - New Version Here **
The Flywoo Explorer 4 V2 has been optimized and upgraded based on feedback from V1. Add your own receiver or use your DJI Digital FPV Controller to get in the air.
- The V2 version features a powerful F745 flight controller packed with features including a barometer, BlackBox, 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C functionality, and WS2812 LEDs on each corner.
- Built-in Bluetooth module, You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meets the current request of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Built-in Smo 4k camera power cable
- Upgrade GPS to V2.0, use copper foil to effectively prevent the signal from being interfered with by Vista
Main Changelog V2:
- Vista to Nebula Pro
Equipped with Goku F745 16x16 stack
- GPS upgraded to V2.0 - Faster and more stable
- Built-in SMO 4K Camera power cable
- Built-in BT-Nano Module
Explorer LR quad is a masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long-range original creator Dave_C. #Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
“For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long-range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long-range quad until it is below 250g take-off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analog video transmission. The powertrain with its GOKU 16x16 stack and the all-new 2750kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 miles) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
How to use Flywoo Finder?
- Flywoo Finder is a self-powered buzzer that can beep and flash its LED light, even after main battery is ejected
- Finder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
- Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off
How to use GPS Rescue?
- Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
- After disarming, observe the OSD data during flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
- If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return the quad to home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
1x Flywoo Explorer 4 V2 HD Micro Long Range FPV Ultralight Quad PNP
1x Side Carbon Plate Set
1x Spare Screw Set
2x Gemfan 4024 Propeller Set
1x Spare Arm
Add your own receiver or use your DJI Digital FPV Controller to get in the air.