Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" PNP INAV Hexacopter
In an effort to push the boundaries of nano FPV, Flywoo has created the Firefly Hex Nano. This is possibly the smallest hexacopter design ever.
The Firefly is a nano-sized FPV drone designed to carry Insta360 Go, BetaFPV SMO 4K, or naked GoPro camera for some action flying. Weighing in at just 57.9g, the Firefly is small, flexible, and stable, but is full of power and offers unmatched control. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jello.
The Firefly Hex Nano INAV features the iNav flight controller software, which includes smart functions like altitude hold, position hold, and return to home.
As our slogan says "Use your imagination" and have fun with your first 1.6inch Hexacopter.
Add your own receiver to get in the air.
- Weight: 57.9g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Flight Controller: GOKU HEX F4 16*16
- ESC: GOKU 13A ESC
- Frame: Firefly hex nano Frame
- Motors: Robo 1202.5 5500KV
- Props: HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- Camera Degree: 15°-90°
- VTX: Goku VTX625 450mw
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz
- Antenna Length: 30mm (RHCP)
- Battery Recommendation: 4S 450mAh / 4S 300mAh battery (Not included)
- GPS: Goku mini GPS v2.0
- Compass & Barometer Module: Flywoo BQNANO V1.0
- Equipped with GOKU GM8 MIN GPS V2.0 and Flywoo BQNANO V1.0 to meet the needs of INAV. BQNANO V.10 is the latest module developed by Flywoo,
- BQNANO V1.0 built-in compass and barometer, and weighs only 0.6g, which is perfect for Ultralight INAV drones.
1x Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" PNP INAV Hexacopter