** Pre-Order - Stock expected to arrive mid/late December **
- No need to Pay the full amount to place the back-order, you can make Only $100 deposit to get in line, the rest of the payment can be paid once we get stock for you.
- The X20PRO is limited for each dealer. We will only order from the manufacturer based on the amount of the pre-orders we get. Meaning if you don't contact us for a pre-order, we might not be able to get you stock.
- We will contact you via email once it's ready and arrange the shipment after we received your full payment. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The color of the aluminum box will be shipped randomly (champagne/black) If you have special requirements, please contact us.
TD-ISRM PRO RF PERFORMANCE
With solid performance based on the dual-band 900M/2.4G RF signal link with multiple operating combinations of RF modes, the TANDEM PRO continues to break new ground in RF performance. The X20 PRO added the dual 2.4G TW RF mode and supports simultaneous activation of both TW and ACCESS R9 modes. In this configuration, TW receiver and ACCESS R9 receiver can be connected via the SBUS IN/OUT ports to achieve redundant backup. This RF signal connection method allows for the simultaneous use of three different RF links in RC applications. This further enhances the RF signal’s reliability, particularly in scenarios involving long-distance RC operations.
COMPREHENSIVE FUNCTIONAL INPUTS & SOLID-QUALITY METAL PARTS
The X20 PRO optimizes and integrates the functional inputs of the TANDEM series models. Building on the foundation of X20/X20S, it adds 2 extra trims, allowing for more precise tunings during the operations. The levers on both sides of the transmitter’s slider support customizable positioning of the center toward, catering to different users’ habits and preferences. Additionally, at the index finger position on the left and right sides of the handle top of the X20 PRO, one self-locking button is set on each side for users to flexibly do application settings for various scenarios.
The main body of the X20 PRO is constructed with an all CNC-machined metal material, and the central panel incorporates genuine carbon fiber material. The primary input components, including trim caps, slider levers, and knobs, are all made from metal, offering rugged quality and enhanced durability for outdoor use.
BUILT-IN MASS STORAGE & TEXT TO SPEECH FUNCTION
In order to save the user the trouble of deciding the storage capacity, X20 PRO comes with a built-in 8GB flash storage that offers plenty of file storage to meet all of your radio’s storage needs, along with high data transmission speed.
Thanks to the upgraded storage feature, the TTS (Text-to-Speech) function of X20 PRO can quickly and conveniently convert typed input English words into spoken speech. This enables the ETHOS system to more flexibly match the triggered operational status using generated speech file when specific functions are activated and to alert clearly outdoors with the digital power amplifier module.
- Built-in TD-ISRM Pro Dual-Band Internal RF Module
– 900M/2.4G Dual Band TD Mode
– Dual 2.4G TW Mode
– ACCESS 2.4G & ACCESS R9 Modes
– 2.4G ACCST D16 Mode
- Super Low-Latency and Long-Range Control with Telemetry
(*Up to 50 to 100KM range and down to 4ms end-to-end latency)
- 800×480 Resolution Outdoor High Brightness Touchscreen
- 6 Quick-Mode Custom Buttons (Front) and 2 Momentary Buttons (Rear)
- CNC Machined Metal Shell & Carbon Fiber Center Panel
- 2 Self-Locking Shoulder Buttons
- 2 Knobs & 6 Trims with All-CNC Metal Caps
- 2 Angle Adjustable All-CNC Metal Slider Levers
- All CNC High-Precision Hall-Sensor MC11 Gimbals with 10 Ball-Bearing
– Adjustable 45° / 60° stick travel (Additional Travel Limiter Tool is required)
– 8° rotatable panel
- Built-in 8GB Flash Storage
- Text to Speech (TTS) Function
- Digital Audio Power Amplifier
- Built-in 6-axis Gyroscope Sensor
- High-Speed PARA Wireless Training System
- Built-in Audio Wireless Module (Compatible with Bluetooth Audio Device)
- Haptic Vibration Alerts and Voice Speech Outputs
- Dimension: 200.5*213*84mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 949g (Battery Excl.) / 1080g (Battery Incl.)
- Operating System: ETHOS
- Internal RF module: TD-ISRM PRO
- Number of Channels: Up to 24
- Built-in Flash Storage: 8GB
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5 ~ 8.4V (2S Li-battery)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~60°C (14°F~140°F)
- Operating Current: 600mA@7.4V (typ.)
- Charging Current: ≤1A ±200mA
- Recharge System for 2S Li-ion Battery (USB Type-C Interface)
- USB Adaptor Voltage: 5V+0.2V
- USB Adaptor Current: >2.0A
- Backlit Touchable LCD Resolution: 800*480
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 & ACCESS & TD & TW receivers
- Lite Type External Module Bay
FrSky Tandem X20 Pro Gimbal Adjustment
1x FrSky Tandem X20 Pro Dual Band Ethos Radio
1x TD R18 Dual-Band Receiver
1x NFC Switch
1x Audio Jack Pin Type Switch
1x VANTAC Electric Power Screwdriver
1x Aluminum Carrying Case
1x Special Bonus Gift (TBD)