** Discontinued - New Version Here **
From Chris Rosser, an aerothermal engineer, comes a line of frames that were designed through analysis and science to provide the best resonance and vibration performance.
The AOS 5 V2 refines and improves upon the original AOS 5 formula. A lightweight 5" frame with exceptional vibration and resonance performance and so much more.
Flight performance is the cornerstone of every AOS frame. Exceptional vibration and resonance performance reduces propwash, oscillations, and motor heating. Not only does the AOS 5 V2 fly amazingly on Betaflight 4.3 stock settings it also allows you to push your PID and filter settings further than ever before to achieve unparalleled stick feel and minimal filter delay.
The new arm geometry provides even more stiffness in key directions as well as improved durability in front impact. The 3 screw motor mounting reduces weight and removes the motor hole that can be a stress riser for compressive failure.
The AOS 5 V2 offers unparalleled flexibility for your electronics supporting up to 30x30 mm stacks in the front center and rear. It also supports the DJI Air Unit and HDZero 1W VTX, the original DJI HD FPV camera, or any standard micro-sized camera.
The AOS 5 V2 features 2 slots for captive battery straps on the top plate as well as an XT60 pass-through to keep battery cables away from the props. The GoPro mount uses the AOS standard 32x32mm mounting but includes pre-installed press nuts to make mounting a breeze.
Building the frame couldn't be simpler. Just 8 standoffs and 16 screws are needed and none of the frame screws are shared with your electronics. Only 2 screws need to be undone to change an arm.
- Approx 115g with all hardware
- Designed for up to 5.1-inch props, no props in view
- 220mm wheelbase
- 6 mm Arms
- Up to three 30.5, 25.5, or 20 mm stacks
- 32x32mm GoPro mounting holes in top plate with installed press-nuts
- XT60 pass through top plate
- Two captive battery strap slots
- Fits the DJI Air Unit, Caddx Vista, or HDZero 1W VTX perfectly
- Fits the DJI FPV camera or 19x19 mm camera
- Recommended motor size 2306, 2207, 2208
- 16x16 up to 19x19mm motor mounting
- Standoffs, carbon, and hardware included
1x AOS RC AOS5 V2 Frame Kit