From Chris Rosser, an aerothermal engineer, comes a line of frames that were designed through analysis and science to provide the best resonance and vibration performance.
The AOS 7 is optimized to deliver maximum flight performance on 7" props. Agressive freestyle and long-range cruising; this frame can do it all.
The AOS 7 builds on the scientific approach used to design the AOS 5 and AOS 5.5 extending the benefits of those designs to the 7" class. Until now 7" quads have been primarily used for long-range cruising and have never been able to match the performance of 5" quads for aggressive freestyle flying.
That all changes with the AOS 7. Designed to match and even exceed the vibration performance of premium 5" frames this frame can deliver thrilling freestyle performance and long-range cruising, the best of both worlds. The efficiency of 7" props are perfect for longer freestyle rips 5min+ or long-range cruising for 10 - 20minutes or even longer with Li-Ion 18650 packs.
A combination of finite element simulation and real-world flight testing gives this frame exceptional vibration and resonance performance. This means you can run less filtering and higher PID gains for a smoother and more responsive feel with greatly improved mid-throttle oscillations and cool motors.
- Approx. 230g with all hardware
- Designed for 7-inch props
- 8 mm Arms
- 2.5 mm Top Plate, Bottom Plate, and Sandwich Plates
- Three 30.5x30.5 mm or 20x20 mm stacks in the front, middle, and rear
- 32x32mm GoPro mounting holes in top plate
- Fits DJI Air Unit or Caddx Vista Perfectly
- Fits DJI FPV Camera 20x20mm
- Recommended motor size 2806.5
- 30mm Standoffs, frame, and motor screws included
1x AOS RC AOS7 Frame Kit