The AOS Cine25 EVO is another design from Chris Rosser. Designed for 2.5 inch props, with no props in view, this frame is a tool for cinematic FPV. As always with Chris Rosser designs, it has fantastic vibration performance and is durable as well as functional. With compatibility with most 14-20mm FPV cameras (including the DJI O3 camera), versatile front and rear-facing GoPro mounting, and adjustable full-ducts/half-ducts/pro guards, this is the frame you've been searching for.
- Designed for 2.5 inch props, no props in view.
- 2.5 mm Truss Arms
- Up to two 25.5 or 20 mm stacks (front and rear) OR
- One 25.5 or 20 mm stack (center)
- 32x32mm M2 GoPro mounting holes in top plate with installed press-nuts
- XT30 pass through top plate
- Captive battery strap slots for lengthwise or toilet tank mounting
- Fits 19-20mm FPV cameras including DJI O3
- Recommended motor size 1404
- 9x9 mm motor mounting
- Standoffs, carbon and hardware included
- ~69g with all steel hardware
- Product Name: AOS Cine25 EVO Frame Kit
- Frame wheelbase: 125mm
- Frame Dimension: L99*W75.5*H32 mm / L175*W151*H32 mm (with propguard)
- Arm Thickness: 2.5mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
- Bottom Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
- Upper Plate Thickness: 1.5mm
- Motor Mounting: 9x9mm / 12*12mm
- VTX Mounting: 20*20/Φ2mm / 25.5*25.5/Φ2mm
Ducts do more than just protect the props, they also create aerodynamic drag that is vital for closely following slower moving targets e.g. Skateboarders
For faster targets e.g. BMX the drag from the ducts makes it hard to keep up!
The AOS Cine25 has 3D printable modular ducts that allow the drag to be adjusted. Full ducts are ideal for slower moving targets, half ducts for faster targets, and no ducts for minimal drag for the fastest shots.
Versatile camera mounting
A Cinewhoop must be a versatile tool for capturing a range of different aerial shots.
With a fully reversible top plate and additional mounting points underneath the AOS Cine25 makes it easy to capture both forward and rear facing shots over the widest range of different camera angles.
All while making sure the frame stays out of view.
Vibrations are often a cause of poor image quality with traditional Cinewhoops. They cause blurry footage as well as wobbles and bobbles that require additional stabilization to remove in post-processing.
The structure of the AOS Cine25 minimizes frame resonances to deliver exceptionally clear and smooth footage.
Most Cinewhoops use injection moulded plastic or 3D-printed prop guards. These fragile materials often deform and crack over time potentially jamming up the props and needing replacement.
The AOS Cine25 uses carbon fiber prop guards to maximize stiffness and strength while reducing weight.
1x AOS RC Cine25 EVO Frame Kit
1x Screw Bag
1x Battery Strap