Being the first to market! SuperP 14CH Diversity Receiver has been designed not only for long-range flying and aerial photography but also suitable for the application of fixed-wing, helicopters, RC cars, boats, etc. It has a TCXO oscillator, two antennas, dual receiver chains, and Plug-N-Play ports, and adds more features, which support 14 channels for the external barometer, RGB light strip, and other external sensors that are currently under development. It offers a 2.4GHz version, and greatly fulfills the requirements of reliability for long-range flying, aerial photography, or FPV freestyle tricks. With this receiver, users are able to get a more stable and reliable experience on RC models.
- Featuring 14 PWM channels, this receiver is suitable for different applications. It can drive up to 14 servos, allowing for more complex and precise control. In addition, an external sensor such as a barometer, current sensor, etc, is also supported.
- A true diversity receiver with two complete RF receiver chains (referring to dual SX1280/SX1281 or dual SX1276), based on the latest official ExprssLRS. It comes with ExpressLRS V3.3 firmware.
- Built-in a TCXO (temperature-compensated crystal oscillator), it is shared by two RF chips for a super accurate clock source. It can withstand extreme temperatures with no fear of heat and cold, continuously outputting accurate frequency for long-range flight.
- Two antennas will create an omnidirectional signal for good signal transmission. Placing the antenna separately and vertically to get a better signal is recommended.
- With the support of the failsafe function, it is capable of protecting RC models from being out of control.
- Reserving a Type-C USB port, it is convenient for pilots to flash the firmware. The plug-and-play design makes it very easy and friendly to use.
- The 900MHz radio system exhibits greater diffraction ability due to its lower frequency, while the 2.4GHz systems tend to be directional and susceptible to attenuation caused by buildings, foliage, or moisture.
- Item: BETAFPV SuperP 14CH Diversity Receiver | ELRS 2.4GHz
- MCU: ESP32 Pico D4 + 2*SX1280/SX1281 + 2*AT2401C (2.4GHz)
- Telemetry Power: 20dBm/100mW (2.4GHz)
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Rated Current: 180mA@5V (2.4GHz)
- Weight: 15.5g (2.4GHz)
- Default Firmware Version: ExpressLRS V3.3.0
- Serial Output Protocol: PWM, CRSF or SBUS
- Antenna: 2* IPEX MHF Antenna
- Size: 46.9mm*32.7mm*14.6mm
- Voltage Detector Range: 1~6S
- Input Voltage: 3.5V~8.4V DC
- PWM Channel: 14 Channels
- Adapted RC Model Type: Multirotors, Fixed-wing aircraft, Helicopters, RC Cars, RC Boats and etc.
1x BetaFPV SuperP ELRS 2.4GHz 14 Channel PWM Diversity Receiver
2x 150mm Monopole Antenna (2.4GHz)
1x GH2.0 3-Pin Cable
1x GH2.0 4-Pin Cable
1x Y Splitter Cable for Servo
1x Voltage Test Cable
1x User Manual
We Also Recommend
Matek F405-WTE Flight Controller With ELRS 2.4GHz RX Integrated