BrainFPV Radix LI Wing Kit
The RADIX LI Wing Kit is a complete fixed wing flight control system consisting of the RADIX LI Flight Controller, the RADIX LI Wing Power Board (wPB), and the BrainFPV GPS. This is the smallest fixed-wing flight controller with a full graphical OSD available on the market!
Make sure to read the RADIX LI Wing Kit manual to learn how to use it!
Radix LI Flight Controller
- Processor: STM32F446RET6, Coretx-M4, 32bit, 180MHz, 128kB RAM, 512kB Flash.
- IMU: Bosch Sensortec BMI160 running at 3.2kHz, connected using SPI.
- OSD: Full-graphic, PAL/NTSC auto detect, adjustable black and white levels. Full Betaflight OSD support with extra graphical features. Support for side-by-side 3D when used with a 3D FPV camera.
- Motor Outputs: 6 outputs with full DSHOT (150/300/600/1200) and OneShot support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver. Receiver is powered from USB for easy and safe setup.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 4 full serial ports (UARTs). UART3 and UART6 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry. Inverters are automatically enabled/disabled for maximum flexibility.
- RGB LEDs: Dedicated RGB LED output.
- Camera Control: Dedicated output for accessing the camera menu to change camera settings.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing (VBAT), current input (3.3V max).
- Power: 3S - 6S (7.5V - 26V), 500mA BEC
- Dimensions: 26.5mm x 26.5mm, 20mm hole spacing. 4.1mm holes for anti-vibration grommets for M3 screws.
- Weight: 4g
Radix LI Wing Power Board:
- Battery Voltage: 3S to 5S (8V to 22V)
- Maximum Current: 40A constant, 60A burst
- Voltage Regulator: Integrated 5V, 3A regulator. By default, servos are powered by the ESC. The wPB has a jumper to enable powering small servos
- Noise Filter: 5V, 1A filtered output for clean video (1A is shared with 5V / 3A regulator)
- Current Measurement: Up to 65A (50 mV/A, current scale: 500)
- ESC Output: Output for 1 x ESC on servo headers
- Servo Outputs: Outputs for up to 5 servos on headers
- LEDs: Output for programmable RGB LEDs
- Stacking height: 5.5mm (space between RADIX LI FC and RADIX LI wPB)
- PCB: 4 layer, 3oz (105um) copper per layer. HASL plating (lead-free)
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm x 34 mm
- Weight: 5g
- Uses a genuine uBlox M8 GPS module with up to 18 Hz update rate
- Supports GPS and GLONASS
- Superior noise filtering and large antenna ground plane for optimal signal reception
- Integrated white LED’s to indicate GPS lock (blinks when lock is achieved)
- Super capacitor based backup voltage supply. Unlike batteries commonly used, the super capacitor is charged in seconds and allows a fast warm start for several hours.
- Comes in a white plastic enclosure with a BrainFPV logo on top
- Power: 5 V, 70 mA
- Size: 31 mm x 31 mm x 12 mm
- Weight: 13 g
1x BrainFPV Radix LI Flight Controller
1x BrainFPV Radix LI Wing Power Board
1x BrainFPV GPS Module
We Also Recommend
RadioMaster TX16S OpenTX Multi-Protocol Radio with Hall Gimbals