** Now branded as Caddx Air Unit, product is the same **
The FPV Air Unit features an ultra-low-latency high-definition digital image transmission, 1080p/60fps video recording, and eight frequency channels, allowing eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
Compatible with DJI's Digital FPV Goggles, the Air Unit (Digital VTX + HD FPV Camera) provides amazingly clear video, low latency, and even a built-in 1080P/60 FPS DVR. The Air Unit is also compatible with the DJI FPV Remote Controller.
- Weight: Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8g
- Dimensions: Air Unit 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm Camera 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2'' CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 4 M Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600 FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Weight: 8.2 g
- Channels: 8
FCC Channel Info:
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- The air unit may become hot during or after operation.
- DO NOT touch the air unit before it cools down.
- DO NOT use the air unit for an extended period when there is no external cooling equipment. Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and enter overheat protection mode.
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames.
- Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
1x DJI FPV Air Unit (with camera and four M2 screws)
1x Three-in-one cable
2x Antenna (MMCX 90 Degrees)
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.