Introducing the Mr. Steele V5 Silk 2307 (1750KV) 6S (5”-5.5” prop) FPV freestyle motor.
The V5 features an increased stator size and a redesigned motor bell setup for more durability. This new iteration of my trusted power train formula follows a lightweight ethos with increased power and torque where it counts. Attaining a high power-to-weight ratio cannot overstate when building a high-performance aircraft. The V5 Silk adds confidence with even heavier HD cameras.
Thank you for your support and take pride in knowing that you are the reason I am able to keep evolving in this amazing space we call the FPV community.
- Increased stator size 2307
- Base redesign 16x16(only) mounting holes (new structural changes for more durability)
- Complete bell redesigned (durability and smoothness in mind)
- Thick single-strand copper winding
- Increased EFFICIENCY & POWER
- Complete Interchangeable motor pants redesign (thicker & more crash/low temperature resistant, better gap fitment, + more protection coverage for the “tall pants”)
- Better assembly tolerances
- Overall QC improvements
- 9mm steel bearings
- Eco-Friendly packaging
- Motor weight 33.8g (full-length cables) compared to Stout V1 at 31.5g
- Pants Weight - Low - 1g vs (0.8 v3) | Tall - 2g vs (1.8 v3)
All in all this motor is an absolute gem, only a tad over 1g heavier than the previous model while achieving more power, efficiency, and most importantly durability.
Enjoy & Thank you for your continued support.
- Mr. Steele
- Stator Size (diameter): 23mm*7mm
- KV: 1750KV
- Magnets: 52SH Curved
- Windings: 13 turn DLRK
- Shaft Length (mm): 11.5mm
- Shaft Diameter (mm): 4mm
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Bearing: NMB684
- Weight (With Wires): 36.5g
- Cells (LiPo): 6S
- Max Current: 45A
- Max Burst Current: 60A
- Internal Resistance (Rm): 64mΩ
- Wire Spec (AWG): 20#-135mm
- Base Mounting Pattern: 16x16mm
- Base Mounting Thread: M3 Thread
- Motor Overall Dimensions: φ28.6mm*18.2mm
1x Ethix Mr Steele Silk V5 White 2307 1750KV Motors