The Volador series is specifically designed for FPV freestyle and cinematic. Available in two configurations: VX5 and VD5. Made with CNC aluminum alloy parts and high-quality T700 carbon. These frames have undergone countless design improvements and extensive testing to create ultra-crash resistant platform fit for beginners and professional pilots.
Volador VX5 adopts Squashed X design for maximum control and precision, while Volador VD5 is the Deadcat style frame that lets you get props out of view. 20x20mm and 30.5x30.5mm stack mounting holes, 20x20mm, 25x25mm VTX mounting makes this frame super convenient! The unique easy-swap arm design and tight-fitting structure design reduce the resonance to the minimum. The high-quality TPU parts add up to the comfort of use and make the build look very neat and snug.
To prevent the power leads from getting chewed up during flight we have integrated the XT60 connector on the rear of the Volador Frame. This allows you to plug the battery easily and, most importantly, eliminate any chances of cable damage by props or any sort of impact.
A very interesting and novel arm design has been implemented, where the arms are slightly thickened on the sides in the middle, where arms usually tend to break in hard crashes. This provides additional strength and rigidity, ultimately saving you spending additional funds on replacement parts in the long run.
Volador 5” is made of high-strength T700 carbon. The surface of the carbon plates is delicate and smooth, and every part of the frame is carefully chamfered to protect cables from scratches or even your palms and fingers during the building process.
Another interesting little detail of our frame is the unique anti-skid battery pad. We have found a way to make such a cool-looking battery pad with our logo on it without increasing the overall cost and making it incredibly “sticky”.
We thought there was another very important part of the quad that needs better protection. The FPV camera. And that’s why we are using aluminum alloy CNC camera plates. Aside from providing better protection for the camera, it looks very slick as well!
We’ve put huge effort into the TPU parts. They fit the frame fantastically, increase the overall frame durability, and again, look very slick! This is something we take big pride in!
The frame comes with 12.9-level strength hardware with Loctite thread locker to make for more reliability.
- High-quality T700 carbon plate
- 7075 aluminum alloy camera mounting plates for enhanced protection
- Cleverly designed thickened arms
- The integrated XT60 connector for safety and reliability
- High-quality TPU parts
- Unique anti-slip battery pad
- 12.9 strength hardware coated with Loctite
- Compatible with DJI O3 Air Unit/Caddx Vista/Runcam link Wasp/Avatar HD, etc (Not compatible with DJI FPV Air Unit)
- Arm Thickness: 6mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Middle plate thickness: 3mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Propeller size: 5~5.1 inch
- Material: T700 carbon plate
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm/20mm
- Weight: 205.3g(with TPU parts)
- Color: Black/Tropical Mix (Optional)
- Total Dimensions:190mm*136mm
- Wheelbase: 225mm
- Stack mounting holes: 20mm*20mm/30.5mm*30.5mm(M3)
- VTX mounting holes: 20mm*20mm/25.5mm*25.5mm(M2)