Flywoo CineRace20 Analog Pro PNP
CineRace20 is a new concept and more than a CineWhoop. Inspired by RaceWhoop design from Free Zillion. This is a combination of CineWhoop and RaceWhoop!
The ducts on the CineRace20 does double duty, not a simple guard anymore. It can fly as flexible as a racing drone, and as stable as a Cinewhoop. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jello and up to 15 minutes super long flight time with Flywoo's latest 4S HV 900mah Battery!
All in all, this is an all-around drone that can not only race but also shoot stable videos. With long flight times, you can achieve your goals and desires!
- Almost all parts are injection molded. ABS\PC material. More sturdy and durable.
- Very easy to disassemble and install, only fixed by two aluminum columns.
- Pilots can freely combine their favorite colors to be more individual
- Efficient power configuration and reasonable structural design ensure CineRace20 flight stability, low noise, and super long flight time up to 12mins
- No Propellers in view, NO Jello flight Footage, stable flight picture
- With its own power cable output to the SMO camera (If you are using a GoPro 6/7/8 camera, you need to buy an adapter cable )
- Built-in Bluetooth module and AGC microphone module! And equipped with 850mw VTX! You can use mobile devices to set the parameters of the flight controller.
- Item: CineRace20 Pro Analog w/ Caddx Baby Retal2
- Weight: 94.7g (without battery)
- FC & ESC : GOKU GN 405S 20A AIO
- Frame: CineRace20 Frame Kit
- Motors: NIN V2 1203PRO 3400Kv
- Props: Gemfan D51 -5
- VTX: HM850vtx
- Antenna: Flywoo Circular RHCP 5.8Ghz Ant ( UFL-Length: 115mm \ Tube 45mm )
1x Prebuilt and tested CineRace20 Quadcopter
4x D51-5 Props (Pairs)
2x Battery Strap
1x Hardware Set
This is a PNP model. You need to add a receiver to get in the air. Leave us a message if you need our help to do so.