The Flywoo CineRace20 V1.2 Neon LED is a new concept inspired by RaceWhoop designs from Free Zillion. This is a combination of CineWhoop and RaceWhoop!
CineRace20 is a double duct design, no longer just a simple guard. It can fly as flexible as a racing drone, and as stable as a Cinewhoop. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jello and up to 15 minutes super long flight time with Flywoo's latest 4S HV 900mah Battery!
All in all, this is an all-around drone that can not only race but also shoot stable videos. With long flight times, you can achieve your goals and desires!
- Upgraded camera bracket, now super durable
- Added Neon LED for fun indoor racing and flying at night
- Built-in 12V BEC with switch, you can turn the LED lights on or off
- Almost all parts injection molded. ABS/PC material. More stable and durable
- Very easy to disassemble and install, only fixed by two aluminum columns
- Pilots can freely combine their favorite colors to be more individual
- Efficient power configuration and reasonable structural design ensure CineRace20 flight stability, low noise, and super long flight time
- No propellers in view, No jello during flight, stable flight picture
- With its own power cable output to SMO camera (if you are using a GoPro 6/7/8 camera, you will need to buy an adapter cable)
- Built-in Bluetooth module. You can use mobile devices to set up flight controller
- Features the Caddx Nebula Pro Nano camera and Vista Air Unit. This combo allows 120FPS and low latency modes on the DJI Digital FPV System.
- Weight: 112g (without battery)
- FC & ESC: GOKU GN 405S 20A AIO
- Frame: CineRace20 Frame Kit
- Motors: NIN V2 1203PRO 3400KV
- Props: Gemfan D51 -5
- HD Digital Camera & VTX: Caddx Nebula Pro Nano Kit
- Antenna: Flywoo LHCP 5.8GHz Antenna
- Bluetooth Module: YES
1x Flywoo Cinerace20 V1.2 Neon LED DJI HD Pro
4x D51 -5 Propellers (Pairs)
2x Battery Strap
1x Hardware Set