Explorer LR quad is a masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long-range original creator Dave_C. This ultralight frame is a revolution in design, allowing upwards of 30 minutes of flight time.
"For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long-range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long-range quad until it is below 250g take-off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analog video transmission. The powertrain with it's GOKU 16x16 stack and the all-new 2700kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 mile) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You nearly can't hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
----- Dave_C FPV
- Lightweight 4-inch quad is below 250g, including battery. Meets current rule of FAA for under 250g. Easy to control, with long flight time, perfect for seasoned pilots and those new to FPV.
- Equipped with GOKU 16x16 Micro Stack, NIN 1404 V2-2750KV Motors. Supports 4S Battery. You can get up to 20 minutes for cruising! Suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- Recommend installing carbon fiber side plate to increase strength and stability of arms.
- Brand: Flywoo and Dave_C
- Model: Explorer LR HD ( Caddx Vista HD System )
- Flight Controller: GOKU F411 Micro Stack
- ESC: GOKU BS13A ESC
- Motors: NIN 1404 V2 2750KV
- Propellers: Gemfan 4024
- Camera and VTX: Caddx Vista HD Digital System
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz LHCP
- Receiver: Built-in DJI or add your own
1x Pre-Built and tested Explorer LR Drone with Caddx Vista HD System
1x Spare Front Arm
1x Side Carbone Plate Set
1x Spare Screw Set
2x Gemfan 4024 Propeller Sets
1x Flywoo 4x10mm Arm LED Strip
Flywoo Finder v1.0 how to work？
1 Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even when the quad battery has been ejected.
2 Finder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours.
3 Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off
Flywoo Goku Gps Mini V1.0 rescue function how to work ?
1 Before disarm, GPS must search for more than 5 satellites to lock the home position.
2 After disarm, observe the OSD data during flight, and the rescue function can work normally only if the distance exceeds 100 m. Otherwise, the quad will crash.
3 If the remote control suddenly loses signal, the GPS rescue function will work automatically and return quad to home position. (Set the AUX of GPS rescue mode in betaflight Failsafe, the default is AUX3 2000)
Flywoo ATOMIC 5.8G antenna customized for Explorer LR! Of course, it is also suitable for any other FPV drones! In order to get the best flight experience, we used a better Vista cam, not a Nebula cam.