The Flywoo Explorer 4 V2 has been optimized and upgraded based on feedback from V1. Add your own receiver to get in the air.
Main Changelog V2:
- VTX upgraded from 450mw to 600mw (Goku HM600 VTX）
- Equipped with Caddx Ant Camera, perform better
- GPS upgraded to V2.0 Faster and more stable
- Built-in SMO 4K Camera power cable
- The lightweight 4-inch quad below 250g even if you connect with the battery, meet the current requested of FAA rules. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended installing side carbon fiber plate to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.
- Brand: Flywoo and Dave_C
- Model: Explorer 4 V2 LR Analog Quad
- Flight Controller: GOKU F411 V2.1 Micro Stack
- ESC: GOKU BS13A ESC
- Motors: NIN 1404 V2 2750KV
- Propellers: Gemfan 4024
- FPV Camera: Caddx Ant Camera
- VTX: Goku HM600 VTX
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz RHCP
- Receiver: Add your own
- GPS: Goku GPS Mini V2.0
Explorer LR quad is the masterpiece of the collaboration between Flywoo and #micro long range original creator Dave_C . #Micro long range is a brand new field, and we will explore more fun in this field with Dave_C in the future.
Message from Dave_C FPV:
"For me personally, Long Range cruising through epic landscapes is the best thing about FPV! But unfortunately, it was always kind of difficult to practice legally and without bothering people with all the noise a massive 6 or 7" long-range quad produces.
So the basic idea behind the original Project #MicroLongRange was born: Scale down a 7" long-range quad until it is below 250g take-off weight. With the support of an awesome community on Facebook and Instagram as well as a massive development effort by Flywoo, this concept has seen a lot of improvements that are now all implemented in the Explorer LR!
This tiny quad is equipped with GPS, Crossfire, and an independent model finder to give you the necessary confidence to push it to the maximum range of digital and analog video transmission. The powertrain with its GOKU 16x16 stack and the all-new 2750kV 1404 motors spinning 4" props is optimized for maximum efficiency and low weight: Flight times of way over ten minutes on a regular 850mah 4S LiPo battery are easily achievable! Cruising speeds of 40-50 kph (25-30mph) are astonishingly high for such a small quad and have allowed me to do 10km (6 miles) round trips easily. And the best thing about it: It's incredibly quiet! You will barely be able to hear it flying by as soon as you are a few dozen meters away. ”
1x Flywoo Explorer LR 4" V2 Analog Micro Long-Range FPV Quad
1x Side Carbon Plate Set
1x Spare Screws
2x Gemfan 4024 Propeller Set
We Also Recommend
GDW RS0708 High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear 350/360 Mini Digital Servo