Flywoo Explorer LR Pro 4" Analog Micro Long-Range Quad
The Flywoo Explorer LR Pro 4" Analog Micro Long-Range Quad has been optimized and upgraded based on feedback from previous versions.
Add your own receiver to get in the air.
Main Changelog Analog Pro:
- Equipped with Caddx Ratel V2 Camera, perform better
- Built-in BT-NANO Bluetooth module
- Built-in Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone module
- Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack/Combo ( F745 FC / 35A 4in1 ESC )
- This lightweight 4-inch quad weighs less than 250g even with a battery. This meets the current ruleset from the FAA for a drone that does not require registration. Easy to control and long flight time, we strongly recommend to FPV beginners and pilots who like to cruise!
- Equipped with GOKU 16X16 MICRO STACK, and NIN 1404 v2-2750kv, support 4s battery. You can get up to 20 minutes cruising! So this is a quad that is very suitable for FPV beginners and long-range enthusiasts!
- It is recommended to install the side carbon fiber plates to increase the strength and stability of the Arm.
- Flywoo Finder v1.0 can power itself to beep and LED light to flash even if the battery has been ejected. Finder v1.0 can work for 4-5 hours. Press the button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
- FC & ESC Combo:
- Goku F745 2-6S 16x16 Stack
- Goku 35A 4in1 ESC
- vTX: GOKU HM600 VTX 600MW
- Camera: Caddx Ratel 2
- Motor: NIN V2 1404-2750KV
- Bluetooth: BT-NANO V2 Bluetooth Module
- MIC: Flywoo AGC-MIC Microphone
- GPS: FLYWOO GM8 MINI V2.0 GPS
- Beeper: Flywoo Finder
- Propeller: Gemfan 4024 ( 4pcs Green \ 4pcs Gray )
1x Flywoo Explorer LR Pro 4" Analog Micro Long-Range Quad
1x RHCP Antenna
1x Side carbon plate set
1x Spare screws
2x Gemfan 4024 Propeller Set
NOTE: HD CAMERA NOT INCLUDED
Recommend BetaFPV SMO 4K Camera