Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" PNP Hexacopter
In an effort to push the boundaries of nano FPV, Flywoo has created the Firefly Hex Nano. This is possibly the smallest hexacopter design ever.
The Firefly is a nano-sized FPV drone designed to carry Insta360 Go, BetaFPV SMO 4K, or naked GoPro camera for some action flying. Weighing in at just 57.9g, the Firefly is small, flexible, and stable, but is full of power and offers unmatched control. Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jello.
It is equipped with GOKU HEX 13A STACK and 6pcs ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors. This allows the Firefly to be quiet, stable, flexible, and fly for a long time. Perfect for capturing great flight video.
Add your own receiver to get in the air.
- Weight: 57.9g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Flight Controller: GOKU HEX F4 16*16
- ESC: GOKU 13A ESC
- Frame: Firefly hex nano Frame
- Motors: Robo 1202.5 5500KV
- Props: HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- Camera Degree: 15°-90°
- VTX: Goku VTX625 450mw
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz
- Antenna Length: 30mm (RHCP)
- Recommended Battery: 4S 450mAh / 4S 300mAh battery (Not included)
FC and ESC:
- GOKU HEX F411 16X16 STACK, support 4s battery. Use powerful STM32F411 chip,5V/2A BEC, black box, WS2812LED
- Support 2 complete hardware, 1 serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
Propeller Protective Guard:
Each PNP will come with a set of propeller guards and SMO Camera Power Cable
1x Flywoo Firefly Hex Nano 1.6" PNP Hexacopter
2x HQ 40mm 4-Blade Props
2x LiPo Straps
We Also Recommend
GDW RS0708 High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear 350/360 Mini Digital Servo