Flywoo's new top GOKU series AIO is finally here! GOKU GNF745 40A FC is currently the highest level of all-in-one FC, which can meet all your FPV needs.
Uses powerful F745 BGA chip and BLHELI_32 ESC firmware, integrate 5V/9V dual BEC, barometer, black box, WS2812LED, supports 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C and other functions are all available.
This is currently the most integrated and powerful FC AIO board on the market. It brings pilots a more stable and smoother flight! Perfect for ultralight quad! It will be the most powerful FC AIO board in 2021.
This stack also includes the Flywoo HM850 850mW VTX. A perfect fit right on top of the AIO board.
GN745 AIO FLIGHT CONTROLLER
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor,216MHz, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Onboard LED: WS2812*4
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 7 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,5,6,7)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
- PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onboard 8Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 9V Power Out: 1.5A max
- 5V Power Out: 2.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.5A max
- Dimensions: 33.5x33.5mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 25.5/26.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 8.5g
40A BLHELI_32 4-IN-1 ESC
- Support BLHeli_32
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600,Dshot1200
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 40A
- Firmware: BLHELI_32
HM850 850MW VTX
- Input Voltage: +7-28V Input
- Channels: 40CH
- Power: PIT/25/50/100/200/850mw
- Microphone: Built-in high-quality AGC mic
- Antenna: IPX / UFL
- Weight: 3g
- Raceband: 5362-5945 MHZ
Betaflight Firmware Target: FLYWOOF745
INAV Firmware Target: FLYWOOF745
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.