The Tandem dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 900Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 900Mhz and 2.4Ghz frequencies. That means Tandem receivers provide not only low latency signal and long-range control but also benefit from an enhanced level of reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt the triple antenna design that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal. The 900Mhz antenna is a newly designed small form factor but has the equivalent high-performance as with previous 900mhz antennas.
TD MX offers 4 PWM channels on a small and lightweight board, and it also has multiple ports onboard like SBUS Out, S.Port and FBUS. With the FBUS protocol, the Tandem series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the build setup. In addition, the data (Power & Signal related) under unusual status during the flight can be recorded by Tandem receivers through the built-in black-box function.
- Simultaneous working dual-band TD mode
- Triple antenna design for multi-directional coverage
- Black Box function
- 4ms Race Mode with Telemetry
- Long control range
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 4 PWM channels
- S.Port (with the FBUS protocol)
- SBUS Out
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 900MHz
- Dimension: 25*21*4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 7.1g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V (Please ensure the supplied voltage exceed 3.5V during the use.)
- Operating Current: ≤185mA@5V
- Compatibility: Tandem series transmitter & TD protocol capable RF module
- Triple 2.4G/900M Antenna
– 2* External 2.4G antenna (IPEX1)
– 1* Newly designed 900M antenna
It only matches with the Tandem series transmitters with dual-band transmitter module.
1x FrSky TD MX Dual-Band 2.4GHz 900MHz Receiver