The Happymodel ExpressLRS 2.4GHz ES24TX Slim Pro TX module is based on the open-source ExpressLRS which is a very popular low latency and high packet rate RF module for RC airplanes and FPV racing drones. Its main hardware architecture is ESP32, ESP8285, and SX1280 RF chip.
The ES24TX Slim Pro module is a complete solution which is already pre-loaded with Expresslrs firmware and is plug and play for Frsky X-lite/X-lite pro/X9 Lite, and TBS Tango2.
This Slim Pro module comes with an aluminum alloy shell and is equipped with a cooling fan that automatically works when the module is working at 250mw.
The Slim Pro TX module supports a maximum power output of about 1000mw, this would be very useful for Long Range FPV.
- Supports up to 1000mw RF power (T-lite radio and Tango2 radio need external power supply)
- RGB LED ready
- Cooling Fan ready
- Open source ExpressLRS
- Long-range, low latency, and High re-flashed Rates
- Telemetry data transmission supported
- CNC aluminum protective shell
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU: ESP32(main),ESP8285(as ESP backpack)
- RF chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Frsky Lite 8pin socket
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: ≤30dBm
- Power supply voltage: 5v~12v
- Weight: 50gram (without antenna）
- Dimension: 67.5mm*30mm*20.5mm (without antenna)
- Antenna gain: 1.87dBi
- Firmware target: HappyModel_ES24TX_Pro_Series_2400_TX
You can update firmware by ExpressLRS configurator or update the firmware via connect the Wifi hot spot of the “ExpressLRS TX Module”, visit “10.0.0.1” by browser (password:expresslrs)
1x Happymodel ExpressLRS 2.4GHz ES24TX Slim Pro TX Module
1x Happymodel Moxon 2.4GHz Antenna