The Happymodel 2.4GHz ELRS series receiver is an open-source program based on ExpressLRS.
The ELRS EPW5 is a 2.4GHz 5 channel PWM receiver, perfect for fixed-wing or any other project needing physical PWM outputs.
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1/U.FL
- 5x PWM outputs
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: 12dbm
- Receiver protocol: PWM or CRSF
- Input voltage: +5V DC @ “+” pad
- PCB size: 17mm x 14mm
- Weight: 1.1g with antenna
- Default firmware version: ExpressLRS v2.0
- DIY_2400_RX_PWMP, PWM receiver via 1~5 PWM outputs
- HappyModel_EP_2400_RX, CRSF Serial receiver via TX and RX
- Firmware update via UART or WIFI
- Supply power to the EPW5 RX, wait until the Green LED on the RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the RX is powered on for the third time, the Green LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the RX enters the binding mode
- Get into menu of ELRS.LUA V2.0 version from your radio transmitter and then press BIND, the Green LED on the RX module will getting to be solid if bind successfully.
Receiver LED status meanings:
LED solid means bind successful or Connection established; LED double-flash means in bind mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module; LED flash fast means in WIFI hotspot mode, you can connect the WIFI of the RX and upgrade firmware of the RX via visit 10.0.0.1 from the web browser(password: expresslrs)
1x Happymodel ExpressLRS EPW5 2.4GHz 5Ch PWM Receiver
2x 2.4GHz Antenna
3x Pin Headers