** Now shipping V2 with support for 2S-6S power input **
The HDZero Freestyle VTX is a digital HD 720p 60fps 5.8GHZ video transmitter.
The power input range is 2S –6S. Though the VTX integrates a surge protection circuit, a large capacitor (450+uF) parallel with battery leads is mandatory to smooth the power supply of the whole quad.
The VTX includes a U.FL RHCP antenna.
- Use 2S-6S VBAT or FC with built-in BEC
- The Freestyle VTX consumes up to 15W. If it is connected with FC that has built-in BEC output, make sure the BEC has enough current. For example, the BEC has 10V, it needs minimum 1.5A current output.
- Removing the heat sink is not recommended because it is part of the design.
- Manufacturer: Divimath, Inc
- Model: HDZero Freestyle VTX
- Weight: 28g
- Dimensions: 40x42x10mm
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmit Power: 25mW, 200mW, ++++mW
- Mounting Pattern: 30x30 M3 Holes
- Antenna Connector: Secured U.FL
- Video In: Secured MIPI
- SmartAudio: YES
- MSP Canvas Mode: YES
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F-104 ˚F (0˚-40˚C)
- Power Consumption: 6-15W
1x HDZero Freestyle 1W Video Transmitter for Shark Byte / HDZero
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.