One of the first flight controllers that ships with Butterflight, the Spring IMU-F is packed with the latest technologies. Run all the latest features of Butterflight or Betaflight, even 32khz processing without overclocking.
- A gyroscope that is filtered using advanced statistical methods to smooth noise trends. Instead of sending gyro measurements to the f4 it sends quaternion (a fancy math term it tells the flight code the orientation)
- Never before seen IMU-f system an advanced inline discrete filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- With a super clean discrete filtered gyro, more processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or issues during flight
- Supported by multiple open source flight controller software including ButterFlight’s 3.3+ most current technologies
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- The hardware contains both an f3 (IMU-F) and an f4. The gyro is a IMU 20601.
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
- 100% free of Jenova DNA
1x Helio RC Spring IMU-F Flight Controller
We Also Recommend
Flywoo Goku F745 Nano 35A 16*16 Stack (F745 FC / 13A 4-in-1 ESC / 450mW VTX)