Generation 2 of what some consider the once best ESC. The Hobbywing XRotor G2 65A BLHeli_32 4-In-1 ESC delivers superior power and performance with support for 128k PWM output and Dshot1200. Built with imported MOSFETs and high-quality ceramic capacitors, this ESC is durable and strong enough to survive rough handling in any build.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent performance.
- The third generation BLHeli_32 code can support up to 128KHz PWM output frequency, which can be compatible with more motors.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Continuous Current: 65Ax4
- Burst Current: 80Ax4
- BEC: 5V@0.6A
- LiPo: 3-6S
- Weight: 15g
- Dimensions: 52x42x6.6mm
- Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm
- Applications: 130-300mm FPVs
- input wires: 12AWG-130mm factory installed (Red/Black)
- Output wires: Solder tabs
- Input Connectors: XT60(w/ Wires Soldered on)
- Out connectors: No
- Programmering: BLHeliSuite32
- Multi-supports: Supported: DEO, Stick programming, Throttle Range Calibration, Onshot125 / 42 modes, Dshot150/300/600/1200, Timing, Motor Rotation.
1x Hobbywing XRotor G2 65A BLHeli_32 4-In-1 ESC