Hobbywing XRotor Micro 4-In-1 40Amp BLHeli_32 ESC
Hobbywing is one of the most well-known and respected companies for electronic speed controllers. Their “bulletproof” XRotor ESCs provide all the features you would expect from a top-of-the-line product.
Hobbywing's XRotor 40A 4-in-1 ESC raises the bar for ESCs. Hobbywing electronics are rock solid and the 40A ESC is no exception. Extra focus was put into this ESC to make it extremely reliable for any setup you are running.
The 40A Micro 4-in-1 ESC comes loaded with the latest 32bit tech, as well as BLHeli32 firmware, DShot1200, Larger FETs, 20x20 soft mount, and a choice of either a plug n' play ESC connector or solder pads for the flight controller.
If you know what's what in FPV, you'll want to get your hands on this ESC!
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environment
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- LiPo Power Input: 3S-6S
- Cont. Current: 40Ax4
- Burst Current: 60Ax4
- Bec output: NO
- Input Wires: 14AWG 100mm
- Weight: 12g
- Dimensions: 40x33x5mm
- Mounting: 20mm x 20mm
1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro 4-In-1 40Amp BLHeli_32 ESC