The Kopis 2 6s V2 HDV is a high-performance ready-to-fly FPV racing drone from Holybro. Low-deck design means centralized mass and excellent handling. Stretched-X motor layout is the choice of top racers because the rear props are further from the "dirty air" coming from the front props. The result is smoother cornering and higher top speed.
Kakute F7 HDV is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the board makes it much more convenient for you to connect F7 HDV to the DJI FPV VTx, for both signal and power supply. T-Motor F60 Pro-IV 1750kv motors give awesome power and speed, just like top racers. Kopis 2 V2 gives all the performance, looks, and durability of a hand-built machine, without ever having to pick up a soldering iron!
- 5mm full 3k carbon fiber twill
- Tidy and sturdy structure
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- 1080p Aerial Footage
- Multi-Antenna Technology
- 8 Channels, 8 Drones
- Embedded Remote Controller Receiver
- Counter-sunk screws on base for great appearance and protection of battery against damage.
- Buzzer included.
- Adjustable camera uptilt from 10 degrees to 80 degrees
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- ESC: Tekko32F3 4-in-1 40A ESC
- Motor: T-Motor F60 Pro-IV 1750kv
- Propeller: T5143S & T5147
- Battery plug: XT60
- Wheelbase: 220mm
- Supports 6S battery
- Weight 353 grams without battery or props
1x Holybro Kopis 2 6S V2 HDV 5" BNF With DJI Digital FPV
4x T5143S Propellers
4x T5147 Propellers
1x Battery Strap
We Also Recommend
NewBeeDrone Infinity AIO V2 F7 BLHeli32 55A All In One Flight Controller