Holybro Tekko32 F4 BigFET ESCs are made for those that use 20x20 mount and also need the power of big MOSFET. The F4 MCU & quality big MOSFET onboard will provide smooth control, quick response, and big power for racers and freestyle pilots.
- New F4 MCU, much faster than F3 & F0
- PWM Frequency: 16k to 96k
- 20x20 Mount design with big MOSFET
- Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 50A x4
- Burst Current: 60A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 168
- Dimensions: 39x36.5x6mm / Weight: 11.8g
1x Holybro Tekko32 F4 BigFET 50A BLHeli_32 4-In-1 ESC
4x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
1x Electrolytic Capacitor: 1000uF 35V
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable