Holybro's flagship 4-In-1 ESC is the Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A BLHeli_32 ESC. With each MOSFET individually enclosed in metal for durability and heat dissipation, this ESC screams how premium it is (Just look at all the onboard capacitors!). This update includes a faster F4 MCU and more.
F4 MCU @150Mhz / Metal-Cased MOSFET / PWM output up to 96K / 4~6S / BLHeli_32
Powerful & reliable metal-cased MOSFET 4-In-1 ESC with smooth control and quick response.
- New & faster F4 MCU @ 150Mhz (compared to F3 @108Mhz & F0 @48Mhz)
- PWM frequency: 16k to 96k
- Metal-cased MOSFET for excellent heat dissipation
- Massive on-board capacitance for noise filtering at 2068uf
- 3 oz copper PCB design to allow bigger current and better heat dissipation
- Separate drive & control circuit, this broadens the current capability of the drive circuit while reducing the electrical interference to the control circuit.
- Continuous Current: 65A x4
- Burst Current: 75A x4
- Supports 4-6S battery
- Supports DShot 150/300/600/1200 & MultiShot/OneShot/Proshot/PWM etc.
- ESC telemetry Supported
- Onboard analog current sensor
- No output BEC
- BLHeli_32 firmware
- 1000uf 35v capacitor included (highly recommended for 6s setup)
- Amperage meter scale ratio: 180
- Dimensions: 43 x 44mm
- Weight: 15.8g
- Mounting holes: M4 30.5x30.5mm (M3 grommets included)
Note: Airflow for the ESC is very important if you want to run this 4in1 in a high current environment. The battery wire (from Lipo to 4in1 ESC) should be at least 12AWG and well soldered.
1x Holybro Tekko32 F4 Metal 65A 4-In-1 BLHeli_32 ESC
4x M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert
1x Electrolytic capacitor: 1000uF 35v
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 65mm cable
1x 8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable