With the Blitz 5.8GHz Video Transmitter iFlight has boosted the output power, improved durability, and made one of the finest analog VTX yet. Fully encased in a robust heat sink, the VTX can be mounted on a 30x30 stack.
- Stable output power
- 4 Power levels up to ++++mW
- 40 Channels (including Raceband)
- Fast frequency lock, no startup interference with other pilots
- Built-in output power self-check functionality
- VTX telemetry with IRC Tramp protocol
- Input voltage: 7V～36V
- Interface: MMCX
- Power levels: PIT/25mW/400mW/800mW/++++mW
- Channels: 40 (including Raceband)
- Mounting pattern: 30.5x30.5mm/Φ3
- Lightweight: 18.9g (excluding antenna)
- VTX telemetry: IRC Tramp
- IRC Tramp VTX table values: 25mW/400mW/800mW/++++mW
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use the correct VTX table in Betaflight.
1x iFlight Blitz 5.8GHz Adjustable Video Transmitter
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.