Introducing the first ultra-light LongRange 4inch for every terrain from iFlight. Newest iFlight SucceX hardware onboard coupled with the XING 1404 motors in 3000KV. Slow cruising or speedy action, there's something for every taste. Get flight times above 15min using at least 4S 850mAh packs. Go crazy and strap a Li-On 4S pack on and go even further, depending on capacity and weight!
GPS Rescue ready for easy recovery in case of signal loss, or even if you've been surfing those mountains and suddenly can't find the way back home... Betaflight OSD pre-setup GPS elements will show you the way! Caddx Ratel, 2.1mm lens camera, Custom iFlight 160mm LR antenna for best signal coverage even at long distance.
- Sub 250g long-range quad
- XING 1404 3000KV(Cruiser)
- X-Geometry body for high-performance handling and max. authority on pitch axis
- DC (DeadCat geometry) bottom plate available (additional item, no props in view)
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at distance
- SucceX-E mini F4 +35A 4in1 ESC Flystack
- 360° TPU protection, FPV cam protection, and antenna mounts
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 2.1mm 16:9 NTSC
- Wheelbase: 178mm
- Main body dimension: 136.8*114.8mm
- Bottom to top distance: 28mm
- Arm thickness: 4mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- TPU Camera plate thickness: 2mm
- FC: 25.5*25.5mm/20*20mm/16*16mm
- FPV Cam: 19mm Micro / 20mm
SucceX-E mini F4
- MCU: 168MHz STM32F405
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Blackbox: 8MB
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A
- Uarts: 4
- ESC Telemetry: yes
- INA Pad: nuart2
- Input voltage: 2-6S
- Size: 25*25mm /20*20mm φ3 mounting
- Weight: 4g
- Firmware: BETAFLIGHTF4
- Mounting hole: 20*20mm，φ3mm
- Size: 25*25mm
NOTE: F.PORT protocol RX input support, telemetry not supported.
SucceX-E mini 35A ESC
- MCU: BB21 F16G
- Capacitance: 470uF/50V
- Current Sensor: Yes
- Input: 2-6S LIPO
- Constant: 35A / Burst: 40A
- BEC: No
- Supports up to Dshot600, Proshot, Oneshot, Multishot
- Target: G-H-30
- Weight: 6.9g
- Mounting pattern: 20*20, φ3mm with Grommets φ2mm
- Dimensions: 31*30mm (including the power pads)
SucceX-Force 800mW adjustable VTX
- Input voltage: 5V
- Output voltage/ Max current: 5V 1A
- 12V input current: 40mA@PIT MODE, 95mA@25mW, 185mA@200mW，250mA@400mW, 380mA@800mW
- Channel: 48
- Size: 36*36*3mm
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP
- Is this your first PNP or are you just starting through with FPV? This article might probably help: General Guide // iFlight BNF
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
- To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
- Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
- GPS Rescue is OFF by default to prevent unwanted or unexpected drone behavior.
Please check our linked article on "GPS Rescue Mode // Setup"
Recommended Battery: 4S 850mAh (LINK) / 4S 1100mAh
1x iFlight Chimera 4 LR BNF 4" Quadcopter
2x Albatross RHCP ipex 160mm antenna
1x Caddx.us Turbo Eos V2 2.1mm 16:9 NTSC
1x SucceX Force 5.8GHz 800mW VTX Adjustable
1x Nazgul 4030 props
2x 15*150mm Microfiber PU Leather Battery Strap
You need to add your own receiver to this quadcopter.