iFlight's all-new 2.5 inch project is finally ready for all content creators or pilots who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with the popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. The stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible USB port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer, and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro.
- UPGRADED PROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- No Props or frame in view!
- RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14 FPV Camera
- High-performance SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO FC
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- SucceX Micro Force 5.8GHz 300mW VTX
- RaceCam R1 Mini 1200TVL 1.8mm 14*14
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
- Don't worry about tuning, it's already done for you! A basic PID- and Filter tune was applied for a great flight experience! To restore lost tunes or updates, please check the linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess! Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
1x iFlight ProTek25 2.5" CineWhoop Drone
1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8GHz Antenna
2x iFlight Battery Strap
1x Naked GoPro TPU Mount
2x Nazgul 2525 Propeller Set
Note: Just add your own receiver and you are good to go. If you need a receiver, please click here.