** Discontinued - New Version Here **
iFlight's all-new 2.5 inch project is finally ready for all content creators or pilots who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with the popular XING 1404 motors in a higher kv class will give you all the power you need to get good speed, do some freestyle or carry a full GoPro through tiny gaps.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. The stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible USB port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer, and a universal GoPro TPU for a full size or naked GoPro.
- UPGRADE PROP GUARDS V2.0 (Material optimized)
- No Props or frame in view!
- Caddx Nebula Nano Digital HD System
- High-performance SucceX-D 20A Whoop F4 AIO Board to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Butter smooth XING 1404 5500KV motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- SucceX-D 20A Whoop AIO
- Motor: XING 1404 5500KV
- Wheelbase: 114mm
- Body Size: 91*68.7mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 24mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 2.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mmmm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 194.3g (without battery)
- Don't worry about tuning, it's already done for you! A basic PID- and Filter tune was applied for a great flight experience! To restore lost tunes or updates, please check the linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess! Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
1x iFlight Protek25 HD - pre-built and tested Quadcopter
1x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8GHz Antenna
2x iFlight Battery Strap
1x Naked GoPro TPU Mount
2x Nazgul 2525 Propeller Set
Note: This is a bind and fly quad. You need the DJI Digital FPV system in order to fly this. If you do not use the DJI radio and need a receiver, please click here.
We Also Recommend
GDW RS0708 High Speed Coreless Motor Metal Gear 350/360 Mini Digital Servo