iFlight Protek25 Pusher Analog Cinewhoop Drone
After our big success with the iFlight ProTek series, we are now happy to announce another member. The ProTek25 Pusher!
Aiming for pilots looking for less weight but great durability, maximum performance but long-distance and flight time.
A lot of thought was put into creating the best light pusher style 2.5inch quad on the market.
Cinematic as well as light freestyle is where this rig feels home. Cruising through the smallest gaps, chasing skateboards, or just for fun in your backyard.
The Pusher version has motors mounted upside down in an inverted frame. This allows the drone to fly with more thrust and efficiency.
- Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction
- Only 8 screws to detach the main plastic body from the carbon frame, motors and electronics. Quick, easy and cheap repair or customization!
- Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency
- Propeller thrust can travel without any disturbance of frame or wires; Increased flight time, less noise and less propwash!
- Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro
- Lightweight, efficient and maximum power for its size; More than enough thrust for cruising and acro flying without restriction!
- Less than 250g weight including 4S 650mAh battery and naked Hero8
- This drone is in a sub 250g category which can be used without license and registration in most countries!
- Flight time 4-6 min with Naked GoPro or 6-8 min without GoPro