** Discontinued - New Version Here **
After the very popular 3 inch Cinematic EVA bumper BumbleBee and Green Hornet CineWhoop series, iFlight decided to increase performance and reduce weight for an even better and longer flight experience for a wide variety of use.
The all-new 3.5 inch project is finally ready for all content creators and pilots who like to wear some protection every now and then. Prop protection is what we're talking about here...
ProTek is not necessarily just a Cinewhoop series but far more. Equipped with the all-new Xing 2205 2300KV motors for more power and less heat, iFlight was able to increase speed and thrust by 50% compared to its 3inch predecessor which gives a lot more room for a lot more fun. The GPS measured maximum speed above 120km/h and the maximum thrust of 750g per motor (3kg in total) would easily carry cams even heavier than a GoPro.
A lot of thought was put into the different assembly options. The stock BNF will ship in the standard configuration but you can either do a pusher mod (flip the build upside down) or a lite mod (remove the protective plastic for weight optimization).
Durable plastic protectors with copper standoffs, portable compact design, easily accessible UBS port without disassembly, LED battery status, lost model buzzer, and a universal GoPro TPU mount for a full size or naked GoPro.
Bind and fly with the DJI Remote Control or install your own receiver to get in the air.
- Upgraded Prop Guards to V2.0 (Material Optimized)
- No Props or frame in view!
- Upgraded Beast F7 45A V1.0 to V1.1 (Circuit design optimized, Upgraded to DPS310 Barometer)
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- Caddx Nebula Nano Vista Digital FPV System
- Butter smooth Xing 2205 2300KV (6S) Motors
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Board Beast Whoop F7 AIO 45A V1.1
- Motor: XING 2205 2300KV Motors (6S)
- Caddx Nebula Nano Camera
- Caddx Vista Air Unit
- Wheelbase: 151mm
- Body Size: 118*94.5mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 20mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3.5 inch
- FC pattern: 25.5*25.5mm / 20*20mm
- FPV cam spacing: 20mm
- Weight: 348.3g (without battery)
- Don't worry about tuning, it's already done for you! A basic PID- and Filter tune was applied for a great flight experience! To restore lost tunes or updates, please check the linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self-balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess! Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
1x iFlight Protek35 HD 6S With Caddx Nebula Nano
2x Albatross LHCP RP-SMA 5.8G Antennas
2x Nazgul 3535 Propeller set
2x Battery Straps
1x GoPro TPU Bottom Stand (GoPro Protector not included)
Note: This is a bind and fly quad. You need the DJI Digital FPV system in order to fly this. If you do not use the DJI radio and need a receiver, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Pyrodrone CNC Machined Folding Hall Gimbal Set for TBS Tango 2 and Mambo