iFlight XING Camo X2306 2-6S FPV NextGen Motor
iFlight XING Series Motors has always been one of the most popular motors on the market, and we redesigned the XING motors with nextgen coating technology. The appearance of new XING Camouflage series motors has been enhanced to make them more attractive based on their aggressive performance. Also available in 2207 size. At present for 2306 size, we offer 1700KV and 2450KV to meet different pilots' needs, just like the previous XING series motors.
The iFlight XING series motor is designed and named by FPV pilot & specialist Patrick Xing. Combining IFlight's high-quality motor production technology with Patrick Xing's technical expertise, a top-of-the-line motor has been produced. iFlight XING provides the most incredible power and thrust in the lightest weight. The elliptical body, powerful stator with N52H magnets, and very small air gap make iFlight XING series motor incredible new style motors.
The 4mm Titanium alloy shaft and high-quality N52H magnets surrounded by high-temperature resistant windings mean the iFlight XING series motor can be pushed to the limit. The sturdy structure and high-quality materials make iFlight XING perform like a beast.
There's a non-slip design on the contact surface between iFlight XING motor and propellers to increase friction and to improve durability. Multi-heat dissipation hole design helps to pull heat away continuously. Standard M3 16mm*16mm mounting pattern at the bottom is compatible with almost all frames in the market. Motor cable length 160mm can meet different requirements whether connecting single or 4 in 1 ESC. Each motor has been dynamic balanced, all of them have passed the highest standard iFlight manufacturing and assembling procedure.
- Unibell design
- New technology coating elliptical body
- High-strength 4mm Titanium alloy shaft
- Large heat dissipation holes design (15℃ lower compared to same size motor)
- Crush resistant damping bearing, eliminate vibration effectively
- 50%-80% optimal throttle output, best efficiency
- 160mm cable length for different frames and setups
- CNC high-precision machining 7075 aluminum Bell and Base
- 220℃ Pacific heat-resistant copper wire & solid winding
- Electromagnetically matched magnets and stator
- Japanese Kawasaki 1200 Iron Core
- N52H High-temperature magnets, NSK bearings
- Motor wires protected
- Hex bolt shaft set screw
- Dynamically balanced
- 30.6g with a short wire
1x iFlight XING Camo X2306 2-6S FPV NextGen Motor
1x Hardware set