- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k) , SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradable (Rx and VTx)
- Power Supply: 5V, with Over Voltage Protection
vTx Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
- Dimensions: 26mm x 126mm, 2.2g (w/o antennas)
Immersion RC Ghost Hybrid 5.8GHz vTx/2.4GHz Rx. High end analog video transmitter and high RC control link - all in one board.
There is nothing like the experience of flying an FPV drone, but building these marvelous machines is more complex than it needs to be. With Tramp we set out to raise the bar on video transmitter technology. With Ghost we set out to redefine the norms in receivers for R/C control. And now we have fused these two together, in the groundbreaking Ghost Hybrid. Designed by pilots, built by pilots, supported by pilots.
- 20 x 20mm Mounting
- Single sided PCB with gummies included
- Only 2.2g, perfect for the sub-250g class
- Long range AND low latency
- 250Hz updates *
- 2.4GHz LoRa and FLRC Control
- 5.8GHz 1-600mW Video Transmitter *
- All 48 Standard Channels
- Thermally regulated, Factory calibrated
* 500Hz/1kHz ready for when OpenTx can supply quality data at this rate
* Available vTx channels and power may vary from region to region to comply with local regulations
Intelligent vTx Control
Intelligent, and direct control of the video transmitter from the Ghost ecosystem. Use either the OLED menus on the Ghost Transmitter module, or the responsive OpenTx tools menu.Tx remains silent on power-up, shuts down immediately in an (unlikely) failsafe.
Innovative locking connectors deliver the advantages of the light-weight u.FL/MHF standard, with the security required for world class racing, or long range flying.Simply plug the connector onto the board, and slide the locking cap to secure.
As with all tramp products, the Hybrid includes automatic thermal regulations, protecting the video transmitter against potentially damaging overheating while sitting on the starting pad.The on-board Tramp is factory calibrated, for precise power delivery during critical race events.
qTee, a.k.a ‘Cutie’ antennas are center-fed dipoles, with integral balun to ensure no cable radiation, and without unexpected nulls in the radiation pattern.Tip to Tip length of just 60mm, easy to install in anything from a Whoop™ to an X-Class quad
1 GHST protocol available in a custom OpenTX build at product first shipment.
2 Sbus is inverted by definition, SBus Inverted flips it over so that it doesn’t require inverters on F4 FCs
3 Some specifications vary depending upon the regionally-specific product SKU
1x Immersion RC Ghost Hybrid 5.8GHz vTx/2.4GHz Rx
1x u.FL to SMA
1x qTee Antenna
1x Wire Harness
The use and operation of this type of product in the USA and many other countries may require a license and some countries may forbid its use entirely. In the USA, you will need a "HAM" amateur radio license. Learn more about HAM licenses, and find a HAM license exam session in your area. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government's rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Defiance RC, Inc cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government's regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.