From the engineers who changed the Analog FPV world with rapidFIRE, comes the Ghost to set a new bar for R/C Control technologies. Go faster, further, safer.
Three years in the making, countless fun-filled hours of testing by the world’s fastest pilots.
Ghost is a 2.4GHz Radio Control system for R/C Model Control, with a focus on the FPV community.
Designed for both reliable control at extreme range, and extremely low latency with best-in-class frame rate for the Race circuit.
- 2.4GHz ISM Band
- ‘JR’ Compatible Transmitter with Diversity Transmission
- One Of The Smallest Receivers On the Market
- Chirp Spread Spectrum, with Adaptive FHSS
- Crazy Race Performance, 222.22Hz updates
- ~4ms End to End Latency, with OpenTx Integration
- More range than most pilots will ever need
- Frequency Range: 2406 - 2479MHz
- Modulation: Chirp Spread Spectrum + Adaptive FHSS
- Binding: Bidirectional with confirmation and protocol negotiation
- RF Profiles: Race, Pure Race, ‘Normal’, and Long Range, more to come
JR Module Transmitter Specifications:
- Uplink Tx Power: 16uW - 350mW (+/- 0.5dB)
- Frame Rate: 222.22Hz (purerace), 166Hz (race), 62Hz (normal), 15Hz (long range)
- Format: Standard JR Module: tested with FrSky Taranis™, and RadioMaster™ radios
- Compatibility: Any R/C Tx which accepts JR modules (Taranis, etc. )
- Serial Formats: SBus, GHST 1 - Auto-Sense
- Firmware: USB Upgradable(with OTA updates for receivers)
- Power Supply: 6V-20V, 1.75W @ 400mW, ~250mA at 7.4V
1x Immersion RC Ghost Next Gen 2.4GHz JR Module
2x Ghost 2.1dBi Dipole Antennas
We Also Recommend
NewBeeDrone Infinity AIO V2 F7 BLHeli32 55A All In One Flight Controller